𝟏𝐒𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑 𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐘 ━━━ Lost Chapters and Tag Questions! ₊˚.༄

Start from the beginning

Kalia: "Wait! Don't go. Don't leave me! I... I'm such a worthless princess, aren't I? At a crucial time like this, I can't do anything to help you nor my people. I know it is selfish... Even so... Even so, I still want you to stay by my side."

Reinhardt: "Princess Kalia..."

Kalia: "If only, time would freeze like this forever."

Reinhardt: "Princess, no matter how far I am, even if this body were to vanish, my soul will be at your side for eternity."

Kalia: "... I know. Be safe, Reinhardt. Know that my heart is with you, too. For all of eternity."

---

Despite being able to recite her lines to perfection, Miki's performance came across as dispassionate and bland. (It isn't as bad as Haruhi's daikon-radish acting, but it lacked the intense emotions the scene carried). While the Drama Club President had no issues with it (because she's only a temporary substitute), Tamaki became super picky and started trying to explain to Miki the emotional importance and weight of the scene. Of course, Miki had a difficult time trying to understand Princess Kalia's feelings due to her emotional difficulties. It is here Sumire suggests her notebook (She's writing because she lost her voice). 

---

"Why don't you try experiencing Princess Kalia's feelings for yourself then, Miki-san? Think of the person you cherish the most, and avoid them for the next few days. That would probably be the quickest way for you to understand the pain she is about to face."

"Cherish the most? Does my family count?"

"Family is a little too much... How about a close friend?"

---

Miki considers this.

The next day, Kyoya arrives at school to find Miki completely avoiding him. She hid behind Tamaki in the morning, ducked under her desk (and even hit her head in the process) when he tried to speak to her in the classroom, and even went as far as sitting into the Black Magic Clubroom during club activities all in the name of avoiding him. Kyoya was extremely confused by her odd behaviour and turned full-on passive-aggressive, dark demon lord mode during their club meeting time. On the other hand, Miki was super upset as well; being unable to talk to Kyoya was proving to be an extremely painful experience for her.

The next day, at the next drama club rehearsal, Miki arrives to be informed that the person playing the Knight has taken a day off to study for the upcoming university entrance exams. Rehearsal will continue nonetheless with a fill-in for the knight role, to help those in the lighting and sound departments get used to specific transitions in the scenes. Just as Miki asks who the fill-in is, Kyoya grabs her from behind and reveals that, surprise! He's filling in for the knight role and reminds her that she now has no-where to run. Miki replies bluntly, stating that she is supposed to avoid him.

Nevertheless, the two of them begin to act out the scene and Miki was a lot more passionate this time around, especially with Kyoya playing the opposite role. She was practically reciting her genuine feelings, after all. Both the audience and Kyoya were moved by her performance, to the point where he ends up responding as himself, leading to a script change. 

---

Miki felt her breath hitch, watching as Kyoya begin to step further and further away from her. Before she knew it, her body went on auto-pilot as she lunged forth."W-Wait!" She cried, throwing her arms around his torso as she pressed her cheek against his back. "Don't go. Don't leave me..." She murmured with downcasted eyes.