𝟐𝟏 ❀˚. A Princessly Sister's Heart! ₊˚.༄

"Welcome!" The doors of Music Room #3 opened early in the morning, to a covey of pirates as the signature rose petals flutter down, acting at the entourage to the new guests arriving. The ever-changing room was transformed into the dangerous lands of the pirates. Each host dressed up for the occasion, wearing proper hats, eyepatches, some even manning props such as weapons or telescopes. Kyoya even took off his glasses in place for spectacles after Tamaki and Miki's pestering.

"Man your stations, scally-wags! Raise the anchor!" Tamaki directed as he pointed out a finger towards the ocean walls. "We sail for the edge of the world, to find the legendary gem more beautiful than any other. A gem that entrances and ensnares all who touch it! That's right..." He placed a hand under Sora's cheek as the girl blushed profusely. "I've come to steal this princess's heart!"

"Captain Tamaki!" Sora muttered dreamily.

Miki overlooked the scene with a proud grin. This set was perhaps the most detailed and realistic one she's ever designed, and the guests were noticing. Aged wooden pillars with ropes attached to them, barrels filled with all sorts of items, which the twins sat on as they conversed with their customers. Occasionally, they'd throw in their 'forbidden brotherly love act.' She even pulled out a special corner of the room and transformed it into an 'adventure corner,' one which Honey and Mori made wonderful use with their 'bunny tours,' guiding guests through their treasure mine. Sumire was in the mix, giggling as she followed the two in giving Miki an excited wave.