𝟏𝟎 ❀˚. The Iris Blooms! ₊˚.༄

"I have received everyone's story beat organizer as of yesterday." Tidying up the books and lesson plans at the front desk, Mr. Kobayashi announced. "Please submit your character relations chart as soon as possible. Try to turn it in before summer break so you can focus on the symbolism analysis, which will be due right after the school festival. And please don't forget to check your midterm results. Dismissed!"

With his final announcement, the class of 2-A immediately grew rowdy. Everyone quickly scattered joining up with their groups and filed out of the classroom to check their midterm results. Miki let out a small yawn, rubbing her eyes as she glanced out the window. Mid-June was undoubtedly the worst time of the year. Rain, not holidays, no special events, term exams. She let out a small sigh as the moisture in the air continued to implore her to fall asleep, as much as she loved the rain, she never appreciated this side effect.

"Mi-Ki!" Tamaki's excitable voice was the much-needed wake-up call as Miki jolted awake. "What's wrong? It's not like you to be so quiet."

"It's nothing Tamaki-kun," Rubbing her eyes gently, Miki let out another yawn. "It's just the heavy continuous rain; it makes me very tired. Besides, it's June. There are no special events I can design for."