𝟑𝟗 ❀˚. The Snow, The Mountains and the Host Club! ₊˚.༄

"Mm..." Feeling a sense of warmth brush against her cheek, Miki sounded. It was the first day of winter vacation, and she was a little dazed. Usually, she'd expect an announcement of a certain person's presence accompanied by the sound of her bedroom doors slamming open, so she was a little confused by the gentle method she was being woken by. But instead of opening her eyes, she opted to lazily swat the disturbance away before burying her face deeper into her blankets.

However, the force that was trying to wake her up seemed to disagree with her choice of returning to dreamland, and suddenly, she felt at least twenty pounds of weight drop onto her body. "Wahh!" Taken surprised by the rude awakening, Miki jolted up from her bed in a panic, spotting the Suoh Second Mansion's beloved dog staring up at her with beady eyes.

"Woof! Woof!" Antoinette barked, her tail wagging eagerly.

"Oh... It's you, Antoinette..." Breathing out a sigh, Miki chuckled as readjusted the strap of her nightgown that slipped down her shoulder. "Good Morning." She greeted the dog, completely unfazed by how it was practically laying on her bed.

"Woof!"

As she spent a few moments waking herself up, she threaded her fingers through the golden retriever's soft fur. "Let's see, what time is it right now?" She asked no one in particular, glancing up at the clock above her desk across the room before gasping loudly. "Shoot!" She cried, "I need to get ready!" Swiftly swinging her legs over the edge of her bed, she slid into her slippers into a conventional manner. "Antoinette, could you go wake up Tamaki-kun?" She instructed the dog that tailed her to the entrance of the closet. "He was supposed to wake me up, but I guess he overslept."