𝟏𝟐 ❀˚. Younger Sibling's Woes! ₊˚.༄

The second day in Karuizawa, Miki made sure to sleep early the night before. Because as expected, Tamaki was busted through the off-white doors with a sunken face, filled with worry. By the time he walked in, he had found his sister already braiding her hair at the vanity, dressed in a navy blue chiffon dress. She glanced over at the digital clock next to the bed in her guest room.

6:52 a.m.

She sweatdropped. She was expecting him at 6:55.

"Miki! We need to get going to the pension!" He shouted, holding a rolled up book in his hands. "The twins kept their phone off all night long! Those jerks!" He said, eyes gleaming with anger.

"Alright, I'm almost done." Pulling out a sheer lip balm from her bag, she quickly swiped it on. "Where is everyone else?" She asked, blinking lightly.

"Oh right!" Dragging Miki by the arm the moment she placed the lip balm back into her pouch, Tamaki pulled her out and down the hall towards Kyoya's room. "Let's go wake everyone up!" He yelled flamboyantly. "I already have our entire summer program planned out!"

Humming, Miki turned to look out at the beautiful morning sun. Through the windows, she could see Mori petting Antoinette outside in the gardens. From the looks of it, he just returned from a morning run. Turns out, to calm Tamaki down a little from yesterday's trauma, Kyoya had Antoinette fly in all the way from Tokyo. She beamed, waving at the silent giant, getting a nod of acknowledgement back from him as he wiped away some sweat on his forehead.