yuta looked up from his phone as he heard footsteps coming into the room, smiling playfully as he saw the male in front of him, his angry stance making him look adorable.

"where are my fucking clothes."

"well you see.. um.. they smelled like cum so i um.. put them in the wash."

sicheng just stood there. "..do you expect me to walk home in a bathrobe? fuck am i supposed to wear now?"

"well," yuta explained "maybe you could slip in some of my clothes and we could.... go buy you some new ones? look, i'm really sorry about last night. it was pretty uncalled for and you were very drunk so i understand that you were out of it."

wait, so what you're telling me is, since i had sex with this man, he'll buy me stuff?? hm....
sicheng suddenly smiled.

"thanks, i appreciate it! and all is forgiven i enjoyed it," he said as he cheekily smiled.

you see, sicheng has had a liking towards money since he was younger. specifically, all of the things you could get with money. he didn't have too much of it growing up, his family being pretty poor until around the time they had his little brother. even then, they spent it all on the younger child.

so, his eyes sparkled at the thought of someone spending their money on him.

basically, he was perfect sugar baby material.

yuta just brushed off the boy's weird behavior and threw a random hoodie and sweats at him, hoping they'd fit him.

sicheng drops his robe, not caring that he isn't wearing any clothes anymore. yuta just stared, shocked at the boy's sudden behavior. sicheng carefully slipped on the hoodie and sat on the bed to slide his pants on. however, sicheng thought of an idea that could get yuta to squeeze more money out of himself and give it to sicheng.

"hey yuta, can you come help me put on these pants? i'm still sore from last night," sicheng said innocently. maybe if sicheng was seductive enough, he could make yuta fall in love with him and overload sicheng with money, making his life way easier. yuta quickly hurried over and slowly slid the clothes onto him, never losing eye contact.

"thank you," sicheng said while giggling at his vulnerable actions.

maybe, just maybe, this could turn into something great. i mean, sicheng wasn't going to FULLY manipulate him, he's not THAT evil. he's pretty sweet actually. he would just like some extra cash, just like everybody else in the world. he did find the older male attractive and he did enjoy last night, so it's technically not really a sugar daddy/sugar baby situation, is it? you're not supposed to like your sugar daddy but sicheng did... kinda. he leaned down to kiss yuta, and yuta kissed back. eventually they found themselves back on the bed, but since sicheng was so sore, they just left it at a make out session.

sicheng sits up, his face as red as a tomato, while yuta just smiled to himself, already finding himself infatuated with the younger. he shakes his head, scolding himself for getting so worked up over a boy he just met. he was a ceo for god's sake, he didn't have time for a love life in his schedule.

yuta sits up, dragging the younger up with him.

"so... do you want to go to dior or gucci first?"

________________________________

sicheng walked around with his eyes glittering, acting like a child in a toy store.

as for yuta? he was just holding sicheng's sleeve, trying not to lose him as they walked down the busy streets. he had changed out of his formal suit into a casual button up and jeans, taking the day off to spend the day with the chinese male. they walked into dior,  and sicheng has never felt so excited to go shopping. usually when he goes clothes shopping it's ugly clothes from walmart, so this is a big step for him. yuta casually grabbed a couple of shirts for him, letting the boy just roam around and look for whatever he wanted.