Life and Death

*****Warning; Kiku and an OC, Jay, are being shipped. Also sorry for not uploading for like ever.*****

-Kiku's Pov.-

I wonder, is this how Alfred-san and his brother felt?

At least they have their boyfriends and their close friends. After WW2 I had no more friends. Prussia was too loud, Feli and Ludwig are a thing, and Alfred... he has Ivan. That leaves me with who? Yao? Not that I don't love Yao but we are very close.

So, in the end, I've lost everything.

The only nice thing I have right now in the garden. It is the same one I drew a few days ago. The tree, fences, and bushes. There are also a couple of benches next to a small pond filled with quite a few magnificent fish.

"Today is not my day," I sighed.

I watched the tree branches sway in the wind. Wierd. There shouldn't be any wind here.

I sat on the oak bench for a few more minutes before I spotted Jay on the other side of the garden. She was sitting next to a bush with a book in her hands.

"Jay?" I called curiously. Why would she be here?

The brunette looked up fearfully. Once she saw it was me who called, her expression softened and she offered me a sad smile.

"Hey, Kiku."

I bowed slightly before walking towards her. "Why are you here?"

Jays' eye's searched the garden quickly before she answered me. "I've been here the whole time," She said, nervously.

I nodded.

"How are you holding up Kiku?"

I felt my face fall. "Not good."

Jay patted the ground next to her, so I took a seat next to her.

"If you want to talk about it, Kiku, I'm all ears."

A few tears slipped out of my eyes. "I lost everything. I've been trying to make amends with Yao but it's hardly any better than before. I lost my best friend because he now has a boyfriend. Then finally, my family is gone. I have no one left, Jay."

At last, I cried. To make it worse it was in front of Jay, the personification of Peace. I can only imagine what she feels seeing me right now. My soul must be torn apart and warring against itself.

After a minute of crying, I felt something warm touching my hand. I looked down at to see Jay holding my hand. It felt nice.

"I'm sorry Kiku."

I shook my head, "It's not your fault."

Jay looked at me sadly. "But it is my fault, can't you see? If I had tried harder I could've gotten your family to stay."

"No. You did fine. Thank you for trying, though. It makes me feer better."

I smiled at her slightly and Jay returned it quickly.

"Of course. If you ever need anything. I'm always around here somewhere," Jay said. Then she looked up at the tall tree with its green leaves and smooth branches. "You should go back to your friends. They're waiting."

"I wirr. Thank you."

Jay smiled, "See you later."

I swear she could light the whole world up with one smile. With her, in the garden, it feels less like a prison and more like a wonderland. With Jay in the picture, the whole world seemed calmer and right. Maybe because she is peace or because it's just her personality.

I took one more look back at Jay with her beautiful scars and majestic tattoos. 

"See you soon, Jay." 

-No one's Pov-

Once things settled down in the meeting room and Kiku had snuck back to his seat, the reading continued.

"Who will read?" Arthur asked.

Ludwig raised his hand calmly. "I will read next."

"This one is Feli's,

Dear Journal,

This is where I'll keep a record of all my failures and plans. Maybe one day this will come in handy but for now, I just need to stay focused and sane. So repeat 1. Everyone separated and we all came together. Everyone died for me. Kiku in the piano room. Matthew and Arthur fighting the Thing and Alfred died while morning their deaths. He refused to leave their sides, I can see how much he really cares for them. After that Francis, Ivan, and Yao died getting the key to the basement. Lastly Gilbert and Ludwig...

They died protecting me. I should've died but now I get a chance at a redo. I have to keep my friends alive.

-Feliciano Italy Vargas"

"Feliciano, what was that about?" Ludwig asked sternly.

Feli looked down. "There-a is probably a second-a one that will explain-a."

Ludwig scanned the page until he found what he was looking for.

"Ok, this is a note,

One day at a meeting Feliciano overheard a rumor about a haunted mansion that was a three-hour walk away from the meeting building. He thought it would be fun so all the Allies and Axis powers went to check it out. Once they all entered they were all trapped inside and died but Feliciano was able to survive. The Thing that haunts the mansion was mad Feliciano escaped so they made a deal that leads to Feliciano being able to go back to where it began to try and save everyone.

Though, no one has any memories from this event due to a surge of magic that Feli used to erase their memories."

Feliciano looked around the room. "This is only the beginning."

*****

Don't you love a good cliff hanger? I know I do. When I'm writing.

Sorry for not updating often. Life likes to throw lemons at me but I can't find the recipe to make lemonade, so I've been feeling pretty bitter, sad, and like there is no time for anything.

So I'll continue trying to post as often as I can. I hope that the writing is good. Otherwise,

Bye!*****