Small start

-France's point of view-

"Wow," was all I could say. There were so many colors in the room I didn't know what to do. The little crystals were made of magic, I can't find a single word to describe the other than glorieux*1.

All of the colors seemed to dance around the room. They floated around me, moving between my fingers, and around my arms. After a few minutes, they started to turn a light blue. Then all of the lights vanished, and the colors melted away.

I felt like I was in an empty abyss, unable to see, feel, move, or speak. All that was around me was the darkest kind of black I have ever seen.

Slowly I attempted moving a few steps forward. After a minute I got used to walking in the abyss. I started to search for anything solid or anything that would show me that Arthur and the others are ok.

"Sacre bleu, this is pointless," I yelled hoping for some sort of response.

It must have worked because a few of the crystals started to reappear in a circle around me. I felt a sort of je ne sais quoi to them. I could feel they were different this time. Unlike before now only some of them are moving but there are a few that aren't moving at all.

Out of nowhere, I felt a tiny pull. It felt as though I was being directed to one of the colorful lights. I decided to follow the pull to a bright white light.

The light floated towards me until we collided. Right, when it made contact with me there was a flash of bright blue light. I moved to shield my eyes so I wouldn't go blind.

When I opened my eyes again I saw that I was in a bed. Across from my bed was a second bed that Arthur was laying in. Next to his bed was a nightstand that had a piece of paper on it.

I choose to get out of bed and go look at the paper.

It was a note from Peac- Jay.

Dear England,

I'm very sorry about last night. It seems like both of us combined didn't have enough power to make everyone their own room. I was able to make enough for everyone to share though.

I have returned to the rest of the Representations, but if anyone needs me just call and I'll be there as soon as possible. I would have stayed longer but 'read the journal with all of you guys' was not on my to-do list.

I wish you all good luck, and I would like to apologize in advance for some of the things that you all are going to have to read.

Best of luck,

Joylin Peace James

When I finished reading I saw Arthur move a little bit, and choose that it was a good time to take my leave.

-3rd point of view-

"Dammit, I'm going to have a bloody headache all day now." Arthur groaned.

He slowly sat up and looked around at the room.

He sighed, "At least the headaches not pointless."

Arthur looked over to the nightstand and grabbed the note.

When he finished reading it, he decided to go to the kitchen to start a pot of tea.

When he got there he was met with the sight of France, and Canada cooking pancakes and crêpes together. Arthur smiled slightly, "Hey France, would you mind if I put a pot of water on the stove for tea?"

France jumped, "You, and the stove? Um, uh...." He trailed off, trying to find an excuse to keep England away from the stove.

"You know what I just saw Romano, and Spain in the dining hall. I think they were looking for Joy. Maybe you should go help them." Canada suggested, pushing England out of the door.