Parent Problems

*****I don't own Hetalia, or Yuri on Ice.*****

-Japan's point of view-

After eating dinner everyone retired to bed.

For me, it was a very restless night. I couldn't fall asleep knowing that the book has all of my secrets and they could be released tomorrow, the day after, or even a week from now. That is if it takes a week.

I tried going to sleep again but I had no luck. It is 1 in the morning, and I still can't sleep.

I guess I could go to the dining room and read or watch the next few episodes of Assassination Classroom (which is an amazing anime 15/10).

The walk to the dining hall was very dark, though it wasn't creepy. But after watching so many horror movies with Alfred-san, it takes a lot to scare me.

When I reached the dining hall I noticed that the door was slightly open, and the lights were on. Which was a little concerning.

I tiptoed over to the door. When I looked inside I saw Alfred-san watching something on his phone.

When I walked in I noticed that there was a lot of spilled salt around the room. To make things weirder Alfred-san had a strange looking gun next to him.

"Hey, Arfred-san. What are you doing?" I asked trying to be quiet so he wouldn't startle at his sudden company.

Alfred looked up from his phone and looked right at me.

"Kiku? Is that you?" Alfred-san asked. Though it sounded like his voice was shaking.

"Yes, it is me. Don't worry I won't be any troubre I just wanted to come to watch anime. I courdn't in my room because I didn't want to wake up Yao-shi." I answer.

He gave me a small smile and nodded. Then I think he motioned for me to come sit next to him. So I went over and sat with Alfred.

Then he turned and grinned at me, "I just got a good idea."

"Hai?"

"Let's have an anime marathon. Watch one anime all the way through until we get tired."

I smiled and nodded at the idea.

"Ok, then dude, I think you should choose. I mean you were the one who wanted to watch anime."

"Thank you. I wourd rike to watch Assassination Crassroom if that is fine."

He laughed, "Of course it is. I am the hero and heroes don't go back on their word. I said you pick so we're watching it now."

I smiled at how much he was acting like a child.

After that, he jumped up and went over to one of the walls. I didn't realize what he was doing until I noticed a fairly big T.V. on the wall where he was.

After a few minutes, Alfred-san came back with a remote.

"Alright, dude let's get this marathon started." He said excitedly as he turned on the T.V.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Spain's point of view-

'Yawn' It's too bright in the morning.

I tried to get up but then I realized Lovi climbed into bed with me last night. I think it's 8 right now. I'm not sure but if it is then the reading will start in an hour.

I continued to try and get out of Romanos grip.

Eventually, after failing multiple times, I went to my last resort.