Please Save Us

-Arthur's Pov.-

This will take forever. To think that those children of Alfreds' may have been able to save us from this painful book. At least it was interesting, to say the least.

"Toni keep reading, mon ami. The sooner we finish the sooner we leave." Francis said, gaining many nods from everyone. I mean everyone but me. I don't have to nod my head for the frog to know what I am thinking.

Toni sighed and looked at Francis. "Mi amigo, I know you want to leave like everyone else but look at the number of pages left!" Toni shoved the edge of the book in his face. "We aren't even a fourth of the way through!"

"WHAT!" I yelled. Francis, Alfred, and Matthew gave me a concerned look. "*Cough**Cough* I mean after this long we haven't finished even a fourth of the book? We already know plenty. I don't agree with reading more."

Alfred looked at me with sad eyes, "But if we don't finish it we can't leave, Iggy."

I glared at him. "First off, my name is not Iggy, it is Arthur. Be good and remember that. Second, just think of everything we know so far we've learned more than we ever wished to know and these journals and entries probably account for almost half of history!"

Toni looked over at me, "Opium wars, conqueror days, revolution, childhood, WW1 and WW2, Cold War details, Napolian, Seven Year War, Colonization, Natural Disasters. Do you want to hear more from the list?"

I shook my head no.

"See there is still plenty to learn! Even if it's not all good, we are being told it for a reason, don't you remember?" Toni questioned happily.

I sighed, "I guess."

I mean he is right. We are trying to stop WW3. But what do we have to give up to stop it? Our secrets, for our peoples' safety. I guess it is the logical choice but still, it is not my favorite one.

"Ok, time to read!" Toni shouted happily. Why he was happy? I have no idea.

Romano must be thinking the same thing as I am with the way he is looking at Toni.

-Feliciano's Pov.-

"First up is Feliciano."

'I wonder what this going to be?'

"Dear Diary,

How would you feel if you went through over 500 years of fear and death, repeating the same thing over and over to save your friends? I mean at least they are safe. But what if they couldn't even remember the pain?

I lived through seeing each and every person I love die hundreds of times. After it was over Germany and Japan would question me at everything I did. "Why are you scared of going into Austria's music room?", "Why do you always lock every door you enter?", "Why do you jump at the sight of clocks?" I wish they remembered why maybe I wouldn't feel so lonely then.

It's for the best though. As long as I keep myself in check no one will have to remember. Not even mi Fratello."

I paled. 'Not this. Oh please, Dio. Mi dispace. Mi dispace, Dio! What have done to deserve this?!'

"What were you tarking about Feliciano?" Kiku asked.

I looked down. "Something bad-a happened years ago. It was all my-a fault and it lead me to have a really bad-a experience. No one else knew about what-a happened though. So I kept it to myself. The book will explain-a probably." I went over and hugged Ludwig and Kiku. 

Toni gave me a concerned look before turning to Romano who stared at him, almost silently saying 'Don't talk about it. He'll cry. Just read.' I wish Romano didn't do that, but at least the topic is changed.

"Alright. Now, this Alfreds,

Hey Journal!

Guess what? Feli told me that there is this super cool rumor of a haunted house about a three-hour walk away from here. I bet it is totally cool!

I should go tell everyone else about it! I bet it would be a really good team-building exercise!

-Alfred!"

'Please don't do this!'

Alfred frowned, "I don't remember writing that."

"Well it is yours, isn't it?" Arthur asked.

"Yeah, but-"

"No buts."

Alfredo sighed. "Toni read the next."

-No one's Pov-

"Ok this my last one,

Dear Alfred and Matthew,

We are sorry to inform your States, Provinces, and John have been relocated. They were never intended to live in this world but due to unfortunate circumstances that is what happened. They have been moved to an Alternant Universe where the capitals live. That is also where the rest of Alfreds' state capitals have been living.

I promise they are safe and that you will be able to visit them. We are sorry this had to happen. This world was just meant for you, countries.

-The Ancients"

Matthew started tearing up. "They're gone."

Alfred nodded slightly. He was kinda just frozen to his spot, unable to fathom life without John and his children.

Matthew started crying and hugged his brother.

"They're gone, Alfred. They left."

Alfred slowly looked down at his brother and petted his older brothers hair. "They're with the other's now. Just think Ontario and Toronto can meet each other. Plus, we still have each other, right?"

Matthew nodded.

Alfred gave him a sad smile, which was all he could muster because the rest of his strength was being used trying not to break down in front of all the other countries again.

-----

Hey, look. I uploaded.

Sorry about the Pov. jumping around a lot, but there was just a lot I needed to put in this chapter.

Thank you to everyone who helped give me ideas to help write this. Feel free to continue commenting on any ideas you all have and until next chapter,

Bye!-----