Missing

-No one's point of view-

It had been a long night for the nations, but their animal friends really helped the atmosphere.

Once everyone had been seated in the conference room there was one question everyone wanted to know the answer to. Who was going to read next? More importantly, who was the reader going to read about.

The former was answered when China stood up and grabbed the book.

"Ok, here we go. This one is about Opium," China sighed.

A chorus of 'who's' was heard.

"He meant Engrand-san."

"Anyway this is what it says,

England often goes missing for seven years at a time. He does this to go back to Hogwarts to brush up on his magic. Only America has noticed."

Suddenly a shout was heard.

"I knew it, dude! I told Mattie but he didn't believe me." Alfred walked over to his brother and put his hand out.

Matthew sigh and gave his brother a giant stack of cash.

All the countries were dumbfounded other than the Magical nation himself.

China then decided to move on. "Next one is the North Americans,

Both Matthew and Alfred go missing for seven years at a time like their father, though they tend to hide the fact they were gone better. While they are gone them and a few states are usually attending Ilvermorny.

Unlike England, the twins are teachers at the school and teach their people music, magical defense, and astronomy."

"So Ilvermorny does exist."

Alfred dead-panned, "Duh. Why do you think I accepted the unicorn you gave me for my birthday?"

England turned red. "You are able to see magical creatures?"

"Obviously," Alfred said, rolling his eyes.

"We're all friends here. No reason to murder each other," Italy said, standing between the two English speaking nations.

"Yeah, aru." China agreed, but seeing how it did nothing he just sighed, "I think I'll just read the next one,

Dear Diary,

I have a killer headache, though I don't know why. Bruder won't tell me. I just hope it's not because I ran into a wall because if I did Bruder won't let me live it down. Ever.

The only downside to this headache is that I can't remember a thing, which is really bad because I feel like there is something I need to do. I don't know what to do.

-The Germanic Nation of the Holy Roman Empire

P.s. I think I'm just going to go by Germany, it's way easier to write and say."

There was silence.

S. Italy was the first to move.

"You bastard go hug my brother now!" Romano yelled, smacking Germany on the back of his head.

Germany got up and ran to Italy, both in fear and happiness. Once he reached the frozen nation wrapped him in his arms. "I'm home. I'm back. I remember, and I'm sorry. I should've remembered before."

Italy started crying, and Germany was there to comfort him.

After a few minutes, they sat down together and motioned for China to read the next entry.

"Ok, this one is Alfreds,

Sometimes Alfred is mistaken for peoples missing children. When it happens he just goes with it because he wants them to be happy, so he pretends to be their son. During the time he is with them he abandons his duties as a country and lives a human life as he has always wanted. Though it is always sad because he knows what happened to their real son, Alfred enjoys every second of it especially because most of them have better parents than he had ever dreamed of having."

How are you doing silence? It's been almost too long.

While the dumbfounded countries sat still in their chairs, Alfred slipped away.

*****

I know I'm horrible.

To make it worse I'm not going to upload until next Sunday.

But yeah. One ship is sailing, two more in the works. Life is pretty good. Couldn't get better. Plus they there is Hogwarts and Ilvermorny.

If you don't know what Hogwarts is then I'm not even going to bother with you. If you don't know what ilvermorny is then go to pottermore and read about it. The story is very interesting and is one of my personal favorites.

But other than that, I'm going to be gone for the next week with no computer, you know 'cause it's spring break. I hope you guys have a good spring break.

And sorry for this chapter being so short. I promise the next few will be longer. Until then,

Bye!*****