Some Space

-Tagged as Italian. Never knew Arthur had any Italian in him. Or maybe he is actually an American who is just part British and Italian who never learned what Italy was until he became obsessed with Britain.-

-No one's POV-

After lunch break was over everyone gathered back in the meeting hall to continue the torturous task of reading the giant book of secrets.

"All right then. Who is going to read, aru?" Yao asked, too enthusiastically. Ivan glared at him. He knew too well why Yao wanted to read so bad.

"I'll read," John said.

The book was passed over to the newcomer.  

John turned to their last page before continuing the reading. "Alrighty then. Y'all ready?" John looked around the room quickly, then before anyone could answer he looked back at the book. "Good 'cause I don't care. First up is Yao. Who is Yao?" John turned to his brothers who were motioning over to the Chinese man. "Alright this is his,

In China cutting your hair in modern days is a way to show that you're forgetting your past so you can focus on your future. This is one of the reasons Yao lets his hair grow out. He isn't ready to let go of the past yet because in the modern world, how can you forget your past when you don't know what tomorrow will bring. Plus, Yao doesn't want to forget the days when he still had a family. He isn't ready to forget those days. Without them, he'd go insane."

Kiku looked down. He knew that he had to talk to his older brother sometime and reconcile with him. Maybe even get their whole family together for a day.

Ivan looked at Yao. Why wouldn't he want to forget his past? Is he proud of it?

John looked around uncomfortably and saw that Arthur and Francis looked uncomfortable too. This gave John the new found comfort to sit there for another two good minutes doing nothing. It was all to annoy the two past empires.

Matthew then poked John and pointed at the book telling him to read. John sighed, "Ok, next. This is Feliciano's,

(Dirty suggestions below. Skip the italics if you don't want to read that kind of stuff.)

Whenever Feliciano gets' in trouble he automatically resorts to flirting in an attempt to get out of the situation. Most of the time he is in trouble with Ludwig. An example of a time is here,

"Feliciano jou have not cleaned the kitchen yet!"

"Why would I clean the kitchen when I could clean the bed with you?"

Every time it normally leaves Ludwig a blushing mess, but the bright side is that Feliciano gets out of trouble."

Ludwig blushed while Feliciano smirked. "It always works~"

"You idiot. Why would you ever flirt with Potato Bastard?"

Feliciano's smirk grew and Romano knew he was in trouble. "Same reason you-a flirt with Antonio~" Feliciano sang, causing his brother to become as red as a tomato.

"Awww I remember that. You were so cute Roma~"

"Shut it Tomato Bastard!"

John snickered at the conversation happening in front of him, very sad he had to end it. "Ok shush we get it. You guys love each other are going to get married and then adopt ten cats or turtles to celebrate." Romano and Ludwig's faces' went red while Toni and Feliciano smiled. Romano was about to say something before John interrupted him, "Oh wow! Look at this unread entry. I'm sorry I think I have to read this. I'll get back to you later."