I need ideas!/Poll

So recently I've been contemplating this book and its reasons for being here. Questions like; "Do people really like?", "Is it meaningful?" and "What is it even about?"

So while thinking about this one thing lead to another and the end question was; "Do I now enough about Hetalia to even write this?"

Now, I have a secret. I have known about Hetalia for less than a year, maybe. Something around that. I know about the different parts of the fandom, the shipping pairs (Some crack), the weird stereotypes, the 2p's, Hetaoni, Cardverse, Nyo-talia.

Before I had never played or seen Hetaoni, or seen a lot of important things, so I started binging everything. 

I can now say I am forever scarred from this fandom and will not go by white pianos anymore but, I am thinking about adding diaries from Hetaoni or other things. My question is would you guys like that?

I know some people rather not talk about certain areas of the fandom but I'm running low on ideas.

That leads me to my second topic. Do you guys have any good ideas for any entries or plot developments?

I have a list of many different possibilities. Too many. I can't choose right now and that is bad. So if you have any ideas feel free to comment or dm about them.

Thank you and, bye!