Love for Fools

-No one's Pov.-

"What do they mean you can see ghosts?!" Matthew yelled.

"Is that why you are always so scared seeing horror movies?" Francis asked.

Alfred nodded.

Kiku then came up to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Is that why the salt was scattered around the dining hall when we watched anime?"

Alfred looked away and nodded.

"Well then are you going to tell us about your ability or not bastard?"

Alfred sighed. "I've been able to see them for a long time. It started after Shima died. I saw all of my people who were killed so the settlers could live. Some were malicious others weren't. I learned that ghosts can't interact with anything physical, the only exception is Blue Monday. But even when it's not Blue Monday, they can speak. They are almost always talking. I can almost never hear myself over their voices."

By now Alfred was shaking. When Ivan, Gilbert, and Matthew came to help him he backed away and shook his head. Most looked at him sadly and went back to their seats. The few who didn't leave got chairs and sat next to Alfred.

"Ok then, I think after a few more entries we should take a break for dinner," Ludwig announced.

Everyone nodded in agreement.

"Alright, then idiots. Next person is Mio Fratello and me,

Both Romano and Feliciano are Italy but Romano is almost never called Italy. Feliciano notices this and tries to help. Romano hates the fact that he is almost never called Italy but he knows that there is always one person who will call him by his Countries name.

This person is Alfred. When Alfred first met Romano he was told that he was South Italy. It stuck and Romano is very thankful for it."

"I'm so sorry Lovi. Lo Siento. Lo Siento. Please forgive me Italy." Spain cried, on his hands and knees in front of Romano.

Romano blushed and looked away. "I forgive you, tomato idiot. Just stand up."

Toni stood up happily and kissed Romano's cheek.

"O-ok ne-next entry." Romano stuttered causing many countries to laugh.

"Shut up idiots! Because of that, I'm only reading one more. The next one is Russian idiots,

Dear diary,

Today I went over to Alfred's house. When I got there the door was unlocked and Alfred was lying in the kitchen, unconscious. It was frightening.

When I picked him up I noticed the blood on the floor. Alfred weighed so little. I was so scared. I thought that my sunflower had died.

After I checked his pulse to make sure it was still there I started to wrap his wounds. While doing that I decided to turn on the T.V. I learned what happened. The Twin Towers had been attacked. One had just collapsed right before I had come.

It took a long time to address all of his wounds because there were so many. There was a giant cut on his back. It wouldn't stop bleeding no matter what I did. He had a few deep cuts on his arms. But the worst was after the second tower collapsed. Alfred wouldn't stop coughing up blood, and he got the largest wound I've ever seen on his stomach.

The worst part was his screams. They were blood-curdling. He screamed so loudly when the second tower collapsed he lost his voice. When he was able to get words through they were always desperate cries for help. It was like he couldn't tell I was right next to him.

While I was dressing his wounds I noticed many scars on his body. There was a scar from a burn right over where his heart was. There were healing bullet wounds. There was large bruise like scars on his legs. There were two other large burn marks too. One was on his neck, and the other was on his torso. He had too many. So many I can't even remember them all.

Whoever did this to him will pay. No one touches my Lyubov."

Everyone looked down. They remembered that day. 9/11/01

While all the countries looked down Alfred looked up. He looked at Ivan who lifted his head and gave Alfred a sad smile.

Alfred smiled back and walked over to him.

"Did you really mean what you said at the end?"

"What part Fredka? The one where I said that I would make Saudi pay?"

Alfred shook his head, "The other part."

"Oh. You mean when I called you Lyubov. Yes, I meant it with all my heart. YA lyublyu tebya, Alfred."

Ivan smiled at Alfreds blush form.

"I love you too Ivan. But what if our boss's pull us apart? What if I ruin this? What if I'm impossible to love? What if-"

Ivan silenced Alfred with a kiss.

It was short and sweet. Simple but enough to make Alfred lose his voice.

"You won't mess up. Our bosses don't get a choice. And those who are the hardest to love need it most and trust me I don't give up easily." Ivan said pulling Alfred onto his lap.

By now all the nations had lifted their heads. They were either gushing over the new couple -Francis, Kiku, Yao, and Feliciano - or looking away, embarrassed.

"Ok then... You all are dismissed." Ludwig said awkwardly.

All the nations decided to leave and get dinner leaving Ivan and Alfred alone.

The new couple decided to cuddle until Alfred's phone went off.

"What is that Lyubov?"

Alfred paled. "Someone broke into the Pentagon. Apparently, they destroyed all of the governments' files on Tony with a red marker." Then he let out a small laugh. "On the walls, they wrote, 'Tony is not a pet you uncultured swine. Now he is free from you.' Thankfully no one got injured but I'm sure their pride is a bit bruised."

Ivan smiled, "Well at least Tony is free now."

"Yeah, I hope that teaches them a lesson. I've been trying to get Tony his freedom forever. So, thanks random person who broke into the Pentagon. I don't know how you know Tony, but you're my hero."

*****

So I have a few shout outs to some people. I want to thank PeridotKirkland and Ch276Zj for helping me by giving me some entry ideas for this chapter. I also want to thank Fr0gtat067, I really appreciate you for talking to me in the comments and allowing me to use our conversation in the story. I love responding to your guys' comments.

I am also still in need of more entry ideas if anyone else is willing to help. I'd appreciate it immensely.

Lyubov love

YA lyublyu tebya I love you

That is all I have right now so,

Bye!*****