Lucius Malfoy's Redemption

I changed Lucius's wife name to Lauren.

Lucius apparated in his living room with his wife

Lucius apparated in his living room with his wife. It had been a long few months and a lot of things have changed. His wife Lauren was six month pregnant and glowing. He must admit that when he found out she was pregnant his first thought was that this was horrible news then he really thought about it. This was his chance to start again and do things differently. He was going to be a better man so that maybe he could have some happiness and maybe he could have a relationship with his son.

As he started to change his relationship with his wife changed. She noticed that he was being more considerate and loving which made her open up. They were slowly falling in love and by the time she was four months they were inseparable. It was all sunshine and happiness but for one thing. Lorenzo Balzarini. He had been hiding out in their basement until Lauren told him that he needed to get rid of Lorenzo cause he is crazier than the portrait of his father who was now it the abandoned part of the manor since he wouldn't stop spouting cruel words at Lauren when she walked by..

To say Lorenzo was not happy was an understatement. He threw a fit and destroyed half of their family room before Lucius called the Aurors. Before they could get there Lorenzo left vowing revenge on the Malfoy family. They hadn't seen him in two months.

"I can't believe we are having a little girl." Lauren said as she lowered herself down into an armchair. Lucius was still in shock about that. There hasn't been a baby girl born into the Malfoy family in decades. He was even more shocked when on the way back from the bathroom he saw a little baby that looked like him being put in a bassinet in the nursery. When he came closer to the window he was shocked at the name on the bassinet. Scorpius Malfoy. It must be his new grandbaby.

He looked exactly like Draco did when he was born. He heard footsteps coming and decided to leave before someone asked him what he was doing. When he got back to Lauren's room he told her what he saw and she smiled and told him that he should make up with Draco and Hermione and try to be in his grandson's life. He promised he'd try when she was safely at home.

"There hasn't been a girl born into the Malfoy family in decades." Lucius said.

"What should we name her?" Lauren asked. "I was thinking Ellie, it means shinning light."

"What about Ellie Lucille Malfoy?"

"I love it" She smiled knowing it was the perfect name.

"Congratulations are in order" a voice said from the doorway. Lucius stood in front of his wife with wand raised.

"Get out of my house right now before I call the Aurors!" He yelled. Lorenzo chuckled before stepping into the room f. Lucius felt his wife's hand on the back of his and knew he had to do something before things got to serious. He quickly sent a distress signal to the ministry with his wand before Lorenzo could stop him.