Pansy's Wedding Dress/Bridesmaid's Dresses

A few days later...

Pansy smiled as she remembered what happened to the boys after the girls got out of water. The girls had made the boys take a different cab home then when the boys arrived home after the girls, they found a blanket and pillow at each of the doors to their tree house. The girls had locked them out and used magic so that they couldn't get in through any windows or break in. They slept outside till three in the morning when the girls took pity on them and let them in.

"What are you think about?" Ron asked sitting down next to her in Potions. Pansy smirked.

"How is your back?" She asked. "Hope that sleeping outside didn't hurt it to much."

"That's not funny" he said.

"The girls and I thought it was"Pansy said before pulling something of her bag. "What do you think of this?" She asked before showing him their wedding invitations. It was winter themed.

"It's really nice" he said

"Thanks, I spent two hours looking for the perfect invitations." She said as the door opened behind them and Slughorn walked in. After class Pansy and Ron decided to go for a walk since they both had a free period. They held hands while the walked across the courtyard.

"PANSY!!" Gabrielle yelled across the courtyard before running over to them.

"What's up Gabby?" She asked.

"We have to go the girls, your mother and Molly are waiting." Gabrielle said.

"Oh Merlin, I totally forgot about it." Pansy said.

"Wait a minute, why is the girls, my Mum and your Mum waiting for you and what did you forget?" Ron asked.

"I made an appointment before we left for Fiji to try on some wedding dresses and bridesmaids dresses." Pansy said before leaning over and kissing him. "I will see you later."

"Okay" he said before Pansy took off with Gabrielle. Pansy and Gabrielle meet the rest of their gang at the entrance to Hogwarts before they apparated to the train station then riding it to platform nine and three quarters. When they got there they found Molly and Katherine. Pansy had wanted Molly to feel included in her wedding so she had invited her to help pick out her wedding dress.

"No time for hello, let's go or we will be late." Katherine said. They hurried into London and into a cab that took them to the dress shop where they had their appointment. They paid the taxi driver when they arrived before rushing out of the taxi and rushing into the dress shop.

"Right on time" A young woman said walking up to them.

"Who is are bride?" She asked. Pansy raised her hand.