The Couple's Game

"Are you sure about this?" Ginny asked.

"It will be fun I promise." Hermione said. The girls were all in Ginny's apartment and had just finished the touch ups to Ginny and Blaise's wedding which was in a few days, when Hermione suggested they play a game with their men called the couple's game. The game was meant to see how much your partner knew about you. Ginny had a feeling it was going to end badly.

"Fine but if this ends up badly I blame you." She told her.

"It won't" Hermione said. They all began writing questions down and putting them in a little bag. They ended up with twenty five questions in the bag. They were setting up when the boys walked in.

"What's going on?" Blaise asked.

"We are going to play a game." Hermione said.

"Hermione thinks it's a good idea to see how much you know about her." Pansy said.

"No just me, we are all doing this." Hermione countered.

"Are you seriously trying to find out if I know you and are making it into a game so it doesn't look suspicious?" Draco said.

"No, I think this is a fun game night thing we can all do." Hermione replied.

"Let's pretend I believe you." Draco said making Hermione roll her eyes.

"This is how the game works, we each take turns pulling a question out of this bag then reading it to the group. Then you will write down what your partners answer is. For example, let's say I pull out a question that says what's your partner's least favorite food and I would write Draco's least favorite food and Draco would write mine." Hermione explained. "Each question you get right you get a point which I will keep track of and will let you know who is in the lead."

"Is there a reward on who knows who better?" Blaise asked.

"The winner is going to get one CD out of my collection and bragging rights." She said making everyone start thinking of what CD they want. "The loser has to wear this shirt in public for an entire day." She held up a shirt that says loser in the middle with an arrow above it pointing to the head hole.

"You are so going down!" Pansy said to her husband.

"You wish, I know more stuff about you then you do about me." Ron replied.

"I'm not going to wear the shirt Harry, so prepare to lose." Gabrielle said.

"Like Ron said, you wish" Harry replied.

"Blaise, you should just give up now and save yourself the humiliation." Ginny said.

"Sweetheart, cockiness will get you nowhere but in that shirt." Blaise replied.

"There is no way in hell that I am wearing that shirt so hit me with your best shot but by the time I'm through you will be wearing that shirt." Draco said.

"Bring it on Blondie" Hermione replied. "Okay, since I suggested the game I will go first, pick up your whiteboards and let's begin. Also don’t try cheating because if you do the marker you are holding will zap you." She leaned over and took the bag before pulling a question out.

"Is your partner a morning person?" She said before chuckling. She quickly wrote down her answer before looking at Draco with a smirk. He shook his head before looking away.

"Everyone ready?" She asked. They all nodded so Hermione continued. She flipped her whiteboard over and everyone laughed at the big "Hell No"

"I tried to wake him up one time and it ended up with me being pushed of the bed by his foot." Hermione said.

"I should have warned you about that." Blaise said. "I did the same thing but instead of getting pushed I was punch in the face." Hermione laughed before taking the parchment and writing her name down then giving herself a point.

"Well you shouldn't have tried to wake me up." Draco grumbled before turning over his. Hermione was definitely a morning person. Hermione wrote his name down and gave him a point.

"Let's go counterclockwise, so Ginny it's your turn." Hermione said. Ginny flipped hers over and it said yes. Blaise nodded that she was right so Hermione wrote her name down and gave her a point. Blaise was a no and he was right. Harry and Gabrielle were both morning people. Pansy and Ron were not morning people. It was Draco's turn to pick his. He smirked when he saw the question.

"What is the your partner's favorite outfit they own?" He said. Of course the Slytherin would get one of Ginny's questions. Ginny thought about it for a second before writing down her answer. Once they all had theirs written down it was Blaise's turn to reveal first.

"Out of all the outfits I have worn you think my favorite is the one I wore on our first date." She said.

"Yes" he said not going into details.

"Weirdo" she said before flipping hers over. She had picked the suit he had worn to Gabrielle and Harry's wedding. Only Ginny got a point on that one. Pansy and Ron went next and like Blaise, Ron picked the first date dress.

"That dress is actually my favorite dress." She said. She flipped hers over and it was his wedding suit. They were both right and got a point. Harry and Gabrielle were next and both of them blushed at their picks. They just put their honeymoon out fit and wouldn't explain. They both got a point. It was Draco and Hermione's turn next. Hermione flipped hers over. She knew for a fact that Draco loved the color black on him and so the suit that he wore on their first date was his favorite.

"She is right" he said before flipping his over. He had written that her dress on their first date was her favorite outfit but underneath his answer he put the Harley Quinn costume was his. Hermione rolled her eyes before giving them both a point. A little while later they were down to the final five questions. Gabrielle, Blaise, Ron and Draco were winning.

"Harry, it's your turn to pick a question." Ginny said. Harry reached into the bag and pulled out a question. His eyes widen as he read the question.

"Where is your partner's favorite place to be kiss?" Hermione glared at Draco.

"Don't you dare write what I think you are going to write!" She said.

"I have to be honest don't I?" He said with a sly smirk.

"You will wish you were never born if you do." She warned him.

"Relax, I wasn't going to go there so get your mind out of the gutter." He replied before writing down his answer. They then went around and shared their answers. They all got it right and got the point. Gabrielle pulled out the next question.

"What does you partner fear?" She said. "If so what is it?"

"Pansy, you don't have to answer." Hermione said.

"I know but I really need the point." Pansy said. Draco immediately flipped his over and the words failure and heights. Hermione gave him the point but wasn't happy about it. She then flipped hers over and it said losing people he loves. He nodded and she gave herself another point. Ginny and Blaise both wrote losing people, Gabrielle wrote Voldemort coming back and Harry wrote being alone. Each person got a point. As they got down to the last question everyone was waiting with bated breath. Hermione pulled the last one out and her whole body slumped. She was going to lose the game.

"What was your partner's childhood nickname?" She said making Blaise and Pansy burst out laughing.

"Are we missing something?" Ginny asked.

"I can't believe we forgot about Draco's nickname." Blaise said wiping tears from his eyes.

"Don't you dare!" Draco warned.

"Okay...Ducky" Blaise said before jumping up and running for the door as Draco jumped up and chased after him. Everyone was on the floor. They couldn't breath they were laughing so hard. After awhile Blaise and Draco came back in looking like they had been wrestling.

"Why do they call you Ducky?" Hermione asked.

"I don't want to talk about it." He muttered.

"When Draco was little-" Pansy began to say.

"PANSY, YOU PROMISED!!" He yelled.

"My husband will protect me from whever you do to me." Pansy said. "When Draco was seven years old, there were-"

"Silencio" Draco said. Ron blocked it then glared at him.

"When Draco was seven years old, there were these ducks that liked to play in the lake in his backyard. One day, Blaise, Draco and I had a picnic in the backyard and while enjoying some treats a duck came up and stole his treat right from his hand. Draco being Draco immediately went after it, telling the duck that no one steals from Draco Malfoy. He just pissed the duck off to the point where it turned around, dropped the treat and went after Draco." She said laughing. "The scream that came out of a seven year old boy sounded like it came out of a seven year old girl." Everyone started to laugh  again while Draco's face turned red with embarrassment.

"What happened next?" Ginny asked.

"He ran to his parents while Blaise and I were laughing." Pansy said.

"You are a jerk" Draco said.

"Will it make you feel better if I told you that you won?" Hermione asked moving to sit on his lap.

"Maybe...maybe if you give me a kiss?" He said. Hermione leaned in and gave him a quick kiss. Ginny watched with envy before looking away. Blaise saw the look and sighed. He wanted to wait till their wedding to kiss but things change. He took a hold of her chin and moved it so she was looking at him, before he leaned in and kissed her. The moment may have not been perfect but it was still beautiful. He pulled back a bit before saying.

"I can't wait to see you in that shirt.” he said before she whacked his arm.

The next day, Harry, Ginny, Pansy and Hermione walked into the Great Hall wearing the shirt, all of them cursing themselves for not knowing those questions they missed.

The shirt

Hope you guys liked it