Dramione's Date

Hermione's outfit

Hermione's outfit

Draco straightened his silver tie before grabbing his blue suit jacket and putting it on as he left the room he shared with Blaise. As he walked into the common room he saw Astoria sitting on the couch. He was about to head for the exit but Astoria stopped him.

"Are you seriously going out with that Mudblood?" She asked. Draco whipped out his wand and pointed at her with an angry look on his face.

"Don't ever call her that again because you will not like what will happen if you do." He said before putting his wand away and taking his leave. He was suppose to meet Granger by the Great Hall so he headed there. When he turned the corner he froze at the sight. Granger was standing there with her hair in a high ponytail. She had on a green lace dress with white lace flats. She looked sorta...beautiful. Did Draco Malfoy just call Granger beautiful? This was going to be a long freaking night.

"Granger" he said walking up to her.

"Malfoy" she said.

"You look nice" he said.

"Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself." She said.

"Thank you, shall we go?" He asked.

"Where exactly are we going?" She asked. Draco smirked before saying.

"You'll see" He grabbed her hand and tucked it into the crook of his arm before they apparated in a dark alley. They stepped out of the dark alley. Hermione gasped when she realized where they were. Barcelona, Spain.

"You brought me to Spain?" She said shocked.

"Yes" he said leading her down the street to a fancy restaurant called Moments. Draco opened the door and lead them both inside. One of the waiters approached them and welcomed them. He then lead them to another room to a private table where Draco let go of Hermione's hand and pulled out a chair for her. She thanked him before sitting down. Draco sat down opposite from her.

"What can I get you too drink, Mr. Malfoy?" He asked with a Spanish accent before setting their menus down in front of them.

"A bottle of your finest red wine." He said.