Letters From The Parents

I forgot to mention that the book starts in September and that everyone minus Ginny (17) Gabrielle (16) and Hermione (18 turning 19) are all 18

Also I forgot to mention that Blaise and Ginny wedding date is June 15

The next morning, Draco and Blaise woke up to owls tapping on their window.

"Bloody birds" Draco muttered before getting out of bed. He went over to the window and opened it. The two owls he recognized, one was the Zabini's family owl and the other was the Malfoy's family owl. Draco took both letters before turning to Blaise who was looking at him. Draco tossed him his letter before opening his own.

Draco, my dear

Your father has talked to the Minister for Magic and was told there was no way to keep your magic and not marry Miss. Granger. I for one only care for your happiness and hope that Miss. Granger makes you happy. I would love to meet her if you could make some time this week. Have you two discussed the wedding?

Love, Your Mother

"My father can not leave well enough alone." Draco growled.

"What did he do this time?" Blaise asked.

"He talked to the Minister for Magic and asked if there was anyway that I can keep my magic and not have to marry Hermione." Draco said.

"No offense Draco but your father is an arsehole." Blaise said before going back to his letter.

"What does yours say?" Draco asked going over to his desk to write his mother a reply.

"My parents want to meet Ginny" Blaise said.

"Same here with my Mother" Draco said. Draco finished the letter to his mother before handing the letter to the Malfoy's owl. The bird turned and took off. Draco grabbed his towel and headed to the shower.

A short time later Draco was walking down to the Great Hall when he heard someone calling his name. He turned around to see Hermione hurrying over to him.

"Good morning" he said.

"Good morning" she said before taking a deep breath. "I have somethings to tell you."

"Before you do my mother would like to meet you sometime this week." He said.

"Relax, she just wants to meet her future daughter-in-law." he said when her face turned pale. Hermione made herself calm down before replying.

"Okay well my parents would like to meet you also. They are flying in from Australia tonight." She said.

"How about we invite them all out to dinner tonight so we will all meet each other at the same time." He said.

"Okay I will let them know"

"Anything else?" He asked.

"Yes, so my birthday is coming up on Saturday and my friends are taking me to Fiji and I was wondering if you and your friends would like to come." She said. "I think since your friends are marrying my friends and I am marrying you that we should all start getting along if we are going to be in each others lives."

"I would love to come and I'm sure my friends will come too." He said.

"Great" she said. They both entered the Great Hall and went to their own tables.

At the Slytherin's table Pansy stared at the letter he sent. She hadn't opened it and never will. She was tired of him sending crude letters and telling her that she was his. She would never belong to him. She was getting married and would belong to her husband. Pansy looked over at the Gryffindor's table to see her fiancè talking to Potter.

"Is that from your family?" Draco asked making Pansy jump and quickly hide the letter. She scooted away from him when he sat down. Draco frowned, wondering why she was being so distant. She had been this way since she took off to Italy.

"Pansy, what's wrong?" He asked as Blaise sat down across from them.

"Nothing is wrong" she said.

"Yes there is" Blaise said.

"You have been distant from us since you and Blaise fought about Italy." Draco said. "I thought we were over that."

"I'M FINE, NOW LEAVE ME ALONE" she yelled before standing up and leaving the Great Hall with everyone's eyes on her including her fiancè. Ron didn't even think about it as he stood up and followed her. He ended up following her to an empty classroom.

"You okay?" He asked making her whirl around.

"What are you doing here?" She asked. Ron noticed that she took a step backwards.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay and ask you if you wanted to talk about what happened in the Great Hall with your friends."

"It was nothing" she said. “I’m just having a rough morning."

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

"Not really" she said.

Okay, let's talk about the fact that my parents want to meet you and your parents for dinner tonight. I got McGonagall's ppermission to leave school grounds."

"Okay, what time?" she said.

"Six thirty" he said.

"Okay" she said moving to pass Ron.

"Pansy?" he said.

"Yeah?"

"If you ever need to talk to someone you can always talk to me." He said.

"Thanks" she said before pausing for a second then leaning up and kissing his cheek. After that she ran off leaving a shocked Ron standing there with his hand on his cheek.

Blaise and Draco looked at each other when Pansy ran off. They stood to go after her but Weasley beat them to it. They were definitely going to find out what was going on with Pansy.

"Blaise" Ginny said coming up to their table.

"What's up Red?" He said.

"My parents want to meet you so they are inviting you to our house for dinner tonight." She said. "Don't worry about McGonagall cause she gave everyone who could see their parents, permission to leave the school."

"My parents want to meet you too" he said.

"Do what Hermione and I are doing" Draco said. "We are having a dinner with her parents and my mother tonight."

"I have an idea" Ginny said. "Let's kill two birds with one stone, let's invite them to Giovanni's. Our house is to small to host the Weasley's, Zabini's and if I know my mum the Parkinson's, so let's get everyone over to Giovanni's then Gio can meet my family too."

"Red, you are a bloody genius" Blaise said.

"Thank you" she smiled proudly.

"I will write to my parents at lunch and tell them the news."

"Then I will tell my brother and he will tell Parkinson." Ginny said.

"Sounds like a plan" he said.

Harry walked out of Potion with Hermione and Ron right before he heard his name being called. He turned to see Gabrielle running to him. He smiled before turning to his friends.

"Good luck tonight" he said.

"Same here" they said before leaving. Harry turned back to Gabrielle just in time for her to throw her arms around his neck and kiss him. Harry's eyes widen for a second before slowly closing and kissing her back. After a few minutes they pulled back.

"I missed you" she said.

"I've missed you too" he said.

"What should we do tonight?" She asked. Since Harry had already meet Gabrielle's parent and they both just wanted to spend tonight alone together they declined the invitation to join her parents for dinner.

"How about we go to my house and have a date night there?"

"Sounds wonderful to me" she said before taking his hand before they apparated to his house.

Hey guys, do you guys want to see what happens at the dinners and what happens at Harry's or would you like to skip it and see what happens in Fiji?