Chapter 26. Perdu

[Lost]

Laurent POV

I already miss J*****e.

I can still smell her. It not help her pajamas on bed next to me.

I pick up my phone and look at the picture I took from our quick L.A. trip.

It innocent, but still so sexy ... I stripped her naked and destroyed her pussy seconds after I snapped it.

I close my eyes and think about her beautiful body. Legs open ... waiting for my directions, ready to please me. The feel of her tongue ... Mmm.

We had so much fun.

I reach into my pants ...

"Waaaah!!"

What now?

Larry Jr. is screaming. Loud.

I go down the hall and see Melanie trying to calm him down.

"Help me Mr. Laurent, I can't console him."

I try ... come to Papa.

She hands him over.

L.J. it's OK little man ... shhh ... ouch, you kick me, calm down ... s'il vous plâit ...

"Thanks for helping, when Ava hear him, she's gonna start crying too."

I know, you sure he not sick or in pain?

"Yes. If he was in pain Mommy and Daddy would be calling. They would feel. You would too. Remember?"

You right, so then why he fuss so much?

"I don't know, maybe he miss them. He never get this bad before bed. I try again. Come here."

When Melanie try to take him back, he hold me tighter and continues crying and kicking. He hug my neck and screams.

"Waaaah ... Waaaah .... Awa!"

Something definitely wrong Miss Melanie. Why he scream? I not know what to do either! Papa here, I here ... did he say Ava?

"Awa! Awa Waaaaah!"

Why you call your sister? Can you tell me, tell Papa what wrong ... Larry, what wrong?

I hold his little body up and look into his eyes. His face is red. It seems like he wants to tell me something, but I can't feel anything but anger and confusion on him. I hug him to me.

He just hold me tight, cry and keep calling for his twin.

I take him to their room. The dogs are on the floor in front of the crib.