Chapter 16. La nuit de Larry

[Larry's night]

Larry POV

NeNe, you ready?

I hear her giggling ...

Bébé, what you doing?

I open the door to room, my brother stand behind her, kissing her neck. She trying to pull her hair up. She only wear shoes and panties. He gonna make us late. She need get dressed.

Laurent, leave her alone. We be late soon. NeNe you hair look fine down, we have to go.

"I'm sorry Larry, he won't leave. Grab my dress ..."

Bye Lau. Tonight she mine. 

"Fine, I leave. See you in morning J*****e. Here your dress. Hope you ready for tomorrow."

She ready for tonight. Bye Lau.

"OK, I go I go. Have fun. Bébé your dress, it too sexy."

We will have fun, and her dress look fine.

"He think you look fine, I know you look exquis, tout à fait délicieux."(exquisite, absolutely delicious.)

"You two are ridiculous. Goodnight Laurent."

Lau give J*****e a kiss, rub her stomach, then brush past me. He go in other bedroom and slam door.

He still little jealous.

Sorry, she all mine tonight.

"Larry I can't believe you guys flipped a coin."

You not supposed to know about that ... Lau talk too much. HaHaHa. It best way to decide who get first night alone. 

"I feel like I'm on a reality dating show ... 'one on one date'! HaHaHa. I wanted the three of us to be together. Baby ... zip me please."

I think this healthy for us, we need alone time ... you know that. You not want to be with me? We have 'us' honeymoon? You zipped.

"Yes Larry, of course I do! I just love to be between my bookends."

Tonight you got one ... NeNe you look great, get out mirror ... you worse than Laurent. Bébé come, we need leave.

"Sorry, let's go."

We only 10 minutes late.

Dinner is set up at Aragu. I reserve table right out on Indian Ocean. I know J*****e will love it.

"Larry ..."

She speechless, that the reaction I wanted. My wife ...

I like say it ... 

My wife ... she so happy, talking and laughing. She not stop smiling since we left.

I not believe I here. I never thought I even fall in love, and now ...

I have soulmate ... mother for my children.

"Mr. Bourgeois, I have the wine you requested."

Thank you.