Chapter 35

"Well this is an unexpected turn of events." Gary said

"Well I'm not going to look a gift horse in the mouth." Ash grunted.

With harsh sunlight staring down on them they charged once more. Zinnia seemed to do more damage. What was more surprising is that she is now able to faze through things. 'Must be part ghost type now' Ash thought.

Ash rammed up with a double close range aura sphere. Making it double back in pain. Preparing for a defense against another attack they used protect. What they didn't expect was it to fall down on its knees. As it did so it said, "No I can't lose like this. I can't be defeated. I must gain enough power to protect them."

That surprised Ash though it seemed that no one else heard. "Wait don't attack." Ash called out.

"Why not? It's trying to steal all of the light." Spring asked.

"I heard it talk. It is protecting something. Let me talk to it. If I get knocked out or killed you may attack but until then stay back."

They all nodded reluctantly. Well Inferno shouted, "are you crazy!" while shaking his head.

Walking up to Necrozma Ash asked, "Who are you trying to protect? "

"You can understand me? Most pokemon do not understand me. Only the ultra beast and a few others. It must be your aura ability. As for your question, I was doing my job of protecting a realm similar to this one. There were humans and pokemon alike. As well as the ultra beast. I was their protector. There was a threat turning all of the pokemon into pawns for bad humans. The ultra beast were not affected. We found out that the only way to save them was to temporarily control them.

"I felt so out of control during the battle that I had to take the light temporarily. Though most pokemon understood at the time, the humans did not and labled me the light stealer. Eventually all but the ultra beast forgot what I had done. I though if I could take the light here I could return it there and still be strong enough to protect them."

"I understand you wanting to protect them but it is wrong to try and steal light from another place. It can upset the balance. Same with bringing the light back to a place that is no longer used to the sun anymore. Though you don't need to take anymore light. There are other ways to strengthen your defense."

"How? I looked over all of my options."

"Asking for help. If you will call everyone off and let me speak to Arceus first I will try to see if they will help you in times of crisis."

"Very well. But how will I know I can trust them?"

"You won't. You never can. Sometimes the ones you think you can trust are the ones most likely to betray you. I speak from personal experience. I also know that if you don't keep your heart open to others you will never live a proper life and you will end up just as angry and bitter as your enemies."

______________________________________________________________________

"I am sorry for all that we have caused you. I wish you well and thank you for all the kindness you showed me even after all I have done." Necrozma said.

"It is not a problem. After all we are in the same position of protecting our worlds after all. And you did give us some information in return. We will keep a high vigilance for that."Arceus said before they left.

"It was good that we helped both sides. We stopped this without having to battle anymore. Now all that is left is getting Ash back so he can kick those backstabbers butts." Zinnia gleamed.

"The battle here might be over but the one over there is just beginning. My Grandfather will probably pull something to keep Ash from training pokemon. We have a new place to bring the newly captured ones but he will probably say Ash drugged his pokemon." Gary told them.

"Well that's easy. I heard from Suicune that once the pokemon stop taking the drugs it takes three months for them to get out of there system. We have been here for six and I am certain that he has a written report from the day I came back or shortly after. Which means that the only pokemon that will be on me since then are Crest and Inferno. To get his point across he will have to have them drugged before then to show. If he does that he is digging his own grave and someone else will become the regional professor or he will have no proof or blood samples to prove I did that." Ash explained.

"Well you certainly have matured since we've been here Ash." Gary said.

"It was bound to happen eventually. I just thought it would have happened another way." Ash shrugged.

"Well now that this is all settled let's get planning!" Zinnia yelled

WELL THIS IS THE END OF BOOK ONE. WHILE I AM NOT COMPLETELY SURE OF HOW TO CONTINUE I WILL DO MY BEST. I AM ALSO ALWAYS OPEN TO CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. I ALSO WILL BE ACCEPTING IDEAS TO HELP CONTINUE AS WELL. ALONG WITH OCS. I WILL GIVE FULL CREDIT TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES. IT CAN BE BY COMMENTS OR YOU CAN MESSAGE ME. WELL I'M SIGNING OFF FOR NOW SO HAVE A GOOD DAY.