Chapter 34

The first thing that Ash noticed was that it was dark. The flames kept the light going sure but it was as dark as the night time sky when it was cloudy. But there were no clouds. Heck it wasn't Night yet. They still had half of the day ahead of them. 'It's just like Red said. He stole the light. At least here. I have no idea if it's like that anywhere else.'

Glancing over to his left he could see Zinnia. The newly evolved Zoroark looked calm on the outside but he could feel her real emotions. As the fought he can feel anger and rage. As well as worry. He could feel worry in all of his friends. But that can wait for another time. He had work to do. If it wasn't for Arceus they would be done for as they had taken quite a few hits.

Then it was time. Necrozma appeared. When he arrived his skin started to crack revealing light between them. Then a being of light burst forth. Ash could sense the psychic and dragon energy bursting forth. He looked around and saw a force field preventing Arceus and the other legendaries could not get through. "It looks like it's up to us." Ash muttered.

It was then that necrozma blasted them and knocked them down. Ash got up as he grunted with pain. He could feel the pain of everyone else as well. It was clear they could not defeat him at this level but what else could they do. Crest was way ahead of them as he turned into Ash-greninja. If only they could get stronger.

Then he remembered what his friends Alain and Korrina taught him. Mega evolution. In order to do that there needed to be special stornes. Strong bonds between them were already present. Wait a moment strong bonds. That might work as Crest has a strong bond that can turn him into Ash-greninja. "Everyone hold on I believe we can find the strength to do this. We have to hold on. We have to believe in ourselves and each other. Then we can find the strength to win. Cress he is a psychic and dragon type so use those type of moves. We have to beat him." Ash yelled.

"Ash is right. We can do this. Everyone is counting on us to win this fight. We have to beat him for all who still lives so they don't have to deal with an eternal darkness." Zinnia shouted.

One by one they started to glow each revealing a new form as Crest held him off.

They each mega evolved.