Chapter 16

"You are very responsible for your age. Though I can only hope for that as well. With all the recent attacks it may be required to have a full blown war i something is not done soon" Zoru sighed.

"You are right on that one though I am starting to think most of the pokemon attacking are mind controlled or something. That may be the reason why we were sent here." Gary told them.

"If that's the case we should try to find out who or what is controlling them." Crest replied. "Zinnia will be here any moment now." Ash told the group as they were waiting for their teammate to return. He told everyone that she had something important to tell them later. Though Gary had no idea what it could have been. Gary tried to ask his childhood friend but the only response was that it was not up to him to tell.

The whole entire day Gary had been looking into what they might have been sent to do. He asked around town about what was happening and even went to the hot springs to talk to the elder. The only bit of information he got was about the recent attacks on the cities around here.

They were very much like the attack on treasure town. Most of the pokemon were like zombies. Very few of them spoke during the attack. He sighed. While he liked being here sometimes it was easier being a pokemon researcher than a hero in this world.

He was tapping his foot impatiently. It was very tough waiting when there was other stuff he could be doing. He could be looking for a job to do tomorrow. They did need some money for equipment. He wanted to be as prepared as possible for whatever threat they may face especially if they saw those goons from back in Applewoods.

Finally Zinnia arrived though she was with a Zoroark. He was confused. He didn't recall any Zoroark in this town. Though he could be wrong.

"Hey guys! So I want you to meet Zoru. I met him when I went to the Guildmaster's room. Not only is he going to be my mentor but he is also my brother." Zinnia said.

"Zinnia I already told you.You can't adopt a brother whenever you want." Spring snapped.

"I didn't he is actually my brother from blood." Zinnia giggled. At that everyone was confused except for Ash who had met him yesterday.

______________________________________________________________________

"Well I understand why you did that I just hope that another decision like that will not arise." Spring told the zoroark.

"Before we can do that we need to deal with trying to find the next place the pokemon will attack first." Gary said.

"Well then what are we waiting for!" Ash and Zinnia shouted together.