Chapter 19

Lily was happy that she did this. True parents would love and accept her for who she is. That's what meganium told her anyway. Ash told her the exact same thing. She sighed. She was not looking forward to the confrontation. Though she knew it would be best to get it over with.

"Hello. Mom. Dad are you home?" she asked.

When her parents came in the room they were furious at her.

"How could you do that. You were supposed to be a flareon." her mother screeched.

"I did this because I never wanted to be a flareon. If you still want me in this family you will either take me as an espeon or not at all." Lily told them.

"I guess we won't have you then. I don't like that attitude of yours. Since what has been done is done we will just have to try again with another kid. One who will hopefully listen." Her father said.

"Aren't you being a little unreasonable dear. She may have not evolved into what we wanted but that is no excuse for you to kick her from the family." Lily's mom said.

"It is exactly a good enough reason Maria she needs to learn to follow the law of the land."

"The law of the land is not you. You are not the same Vaporeon I fell in love with. Get out of this house now. Don't come back or else I will call officer magnezone on you."

"Fine. You won't be able to live without me anyway." With that Lily's father left leaving the two eevee evolutions to themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what made you decide to become an espeon instead of a flareon." Maria asked her daughter.

"You know I have been going to the guild lately. I have been hanging out with Meganium. She encouraged me to evolve into what I wanted. She also told me to be careful to which rules of yours I follow. Well most of the ones I should follow came from Dad. Meganium said that he put us both in an abusive relationship. He was only controlling our lives. I agree with that as you never got a choice in what you wanted to evolve with either.

"Right now we have to build back our lives. We can no longer live like we used to. I think I am going to join the guild as an apprentice. I need to learn to take things into my own paws." Lily said.

"I might not have been that supportive of your decisions in the past but I will now. Tell Meganium I say thank you."