Chapter 23

The town was in total panic..The mysterious group of pokemon had come out of nowhere. Ash and his team where in town when the attack started. They has not seen the first attack here but Ash knew it had cost the town a lot and two of his closest friends lost their family. Using his aura sensor he was able to detect the location that needed the most help.

The jail of treasure town. Several creatures he hasn't seen before were there. They had an odd aura as well. He saw one of them that looked oddly like a jellyfish take over one of the prisoners their and in turn he went into a zombie like state like most of the pokemon attacking were.

That meant that the dark one was using these pokemon to take control of other pokemon. Though he would be lying if he said he didn't known what they were after or who in this case. Al has spilled a lot of their secrets as it is. They do not want him to spill anymore. Though Al has done a lot of wrong he still did not deserve this fate or any other they had planned.

He saw Al fighting alongside the others. He was worrying about others more than himself. He even took a super effective electric type attack to help one of the water types in the jail. Ash took this to help with the fight. He charged in taking on the ones who would need the least time to be taken down.

He saw that Lily was helping to fight as well. He had heard from Meganium earlier in the day that she had joined the guild. Which meant he can now add her to the pokemon that knew his secret and he can trust. He swung in at an ursaring. He wasn't as tough as the one in his guild but he was still tough.

After the ursaring fainted he saw Lily having trouble with a weird pokemon with a big mouth. It was clear she couldn't hold on much longer. When she could no longer fight back it tried to eat her. Her couldn't allow that to happen. He managed to get her away only to be swat back by his crab like hands.

He could not be defeated this easily he needed to save everyone that he could. Though he was badly injured he stood up. Readying himself for another attack on the enemy. Though the pokemon seemed to know about the pokemon here it did not count on one thing. Ash was not from here. To the odd pokemon's surprise Ash had evolved into a Lucario.

Lily stared in shock. She thought that his pokemon body would follow the code of being without a trainer and being unable to evolve without the help of Luminous springs. Ash looked at his new form and smiled. He was definitely going to need the training Gary had offered now. He could also use the help of his mentor now too.

He had one shot. He gathered his aura in his palm. He shot an aura sphere into the pokemon's mouth. The aura sphere was enough to finish the brute and it fainted. Most of the enemy had suffered a lot of damage. Seeing that they could not change the course of action they fled. Leaving the town alone once more.

The town was not too badly damaged this time. The town had taken precautions on what to do in a time like this and they had fortified the buildings making them much harder to damage. Ash went to see if his friends were okay. He used his aura sense to figure out he wasn't the only one to evolve during this battle. The others had evolved too. Happy that things worked out the newly evolved lucario went to gather up his friends.