Chapter 11

It all started when she was little. Zinnia was always curious, though it is true what they say curiosity killed the cat or in this case scarred the fox. She was just five when it happened and at this point in time Spring had never even moved there.

Zinnia was playing a game by herself since at the time there wasn't very many kids her age. She got this bright idea to go exploring by herself. She kept on walking until she got to a part of the forest she didn't recognize. She heard a sound up further she ran into a scyther

At this point in time she could not tell wild pokemon from civilized pokemon. So she went to talk to it. As she got closer it began to attack. She ran as fast as she could into the opposite direction. That's when she got stuck in an ariados web. She tried moving but she couldn't. The ariados were coming closer.

It was then that she was saved. A pokemon from the Wigglytuff guild has saved her. She never went to that part of the forest again but she also never looked the same at bug type pokemon either. She would always stay far away from bug pokemon even if her parents would say they were trustworthy.

Looking back on it she regrets going to that place. By doing that she ruined many chances of friendship. She wondered how many pokemon has she hurt for feeling this way. She never knew the answer. All she knew was she needed to fix this problem. Which is why she had to talk with the Guildmaster.

"Yes?" Wigglytuff asked the young apprentice.

"I was wondering if you could help me face my fear of bug type pokemon?" Zinnia asked.

"That I can. Being a dark type I will have to appoint a mentor for you. Will you be patient and wait for a little though?"

"Don't worry Guildmaster I can do that."

"Alright I will see you soon. Right now you need to go to bed."