Chapter 5

"Not much further now. All we have to do is pass these hills and we will be in Treasure town. Everyone is so nice there too. I've heard from traveling pokemon that it is a lot like what humans have all though there is a different currency." Zinna told them.

As they got up to the top of the hill it was not what she had expected. The usual vibrant town was filled with rubble. Even the ever present Wigglytuff guild had taken serious damage. This had filled the two female pokemon with dred at what had happened to their town.

They all raced forward. Not stopping as they rushed for their homes. Though as they got their nothing was left. Though a pokemon walked over to them. It was a wigglytuff. "I'm sorry to say to you two but your parents are dead. They died in the attack. At first they were furious when they found out but when the attack came they were relieved when they though you had gotten away." She told them.

"Where will we go now. All of the life we have ever known is gone. We won't even be able to tell them sorry for leaving." Zinnia cried.

The wigglytuff looked at the once cheerful pokemon with sad eyes. It would be hard for her to move passed this. Sighing the wigglytuff said "Though they are not here physically they are still her in spirit. Also you and your friends may come and stay at my guild. If you want you can even join the apprenticeship program. It would be an honor to have such strong willed pokemon in the guild my great, great grandfather created."

"You really mean that Guildmaster?" Buneary sniffed.

She nodded. The others just confronted the two pokemon in the best way they could as they walked to the guild. Though it was fairly close the two saddened pokemon could feel the pity from the others' eyes as they walked.

______________________________________________________________________

They were given two rooms between them. Zinnia, Ash, and Charizard shared a room, while Spring, Gary, and Greninja shared the other. (Wigglytuff picked the rooms). The next morning they were awoken by a high pitched voice saying, "It's time to get up. If you don't get up now you will miss breakfast."

Ash woke with a start. He did not expect to be woken up like that. He looked over to where the voice was coming from. It was a Chatot. Charizard woke up next muttering something about blasting who ever woke him up into next week. Last was Zinnia who looked a lot better than last night though she would still need a lot more support.

"Okay. My name is Chatot. Just like my ancestor I am the guildmaster's right hand pokemon. Starting today there will be some chores you will need to do. You will also need to train some at marowak dojo before you do missions. You will also need to study pokemon footprints, ancient languages, and basic knowledge of this world. You will also learn of many legends throughout the world. If you need anything help don't hesitate to ask me or anyone else." He told them.

_____________________________________________________________________

Breakfast was quite cheerful. The pokemon at the guild were very kind. They were from all around the world. There were some from the Alola region even. The apprenencise were very few given their reputation. The members were Audino, Chansey, Sandshrew(Normal), Sandslash(Alolan), Jan(a Jangmo-o), Steenee, Roserade, Mudbray, Ponyta, Braviary, Vullaby, Sawk, Ursaring, Wartortle, Meganium, Ivysaur, Feraligatr, Typhlosion, Persian, Mismagius, Liepard, Sandile, and Froslass.

With the guildmaster and Chatot the round up was 25 before they joined. In all honesty Ash had expected more pokemon to be here. Though he wasn't complaining. Though the stares he was getting from Sawk made him uncomfortable. Though it seems that no one else but him noticed.

"Okay pokemon let's say our morning cheers before we get to work." Wigglytuff said.

All at once everyone except for the newbies shouted, "One! Don't shriek work! Two! Run away and pay! Three! Smiles go for miles!"

With that the others went about their daily business. Chattot approached them. "Today I am going to have you tour the facility and those who have not been here will tour the town. Zinnia I trust you and Spring to show them around treasure town. Well what's left of it any way." He told them.

With that they nodded moving out. Surprisingly it was Wigglytuff who gave them the tour. Though much more calm that her ancestor she still was very friendly. It even managed to lift the dark mood that had been there since last night.