Chapter 32

"The dark one is a pokemon called Necrozma. It is a pokemon from another dimension. Not like the one Giratina governs. This one had people living in there. He took the light that the land once had. All the sunlight that is. The people there are deathly pale but they have grown accustomed to the lack of light. Anyway he is trying to do the same as here as well. Though the pokemon here are a lot more resistant.

"That is the reason for the invasion. An ultra beast are the cause of all the brainwashed pokemon. An ultra beast can live in the pokemon like a parasite. Increasing the pokemon's power at the cost of themselves. It can only happen if the pokemon spirit is broken. Well for the ones on Necrozma side. The friendly ultra beast give power to the pokemon it has a good bond too. These create the totem pokemon in the Alola region.

"This is the reason we needed your help. We were sent to not only help you but to test you as well. However I was against the whole kidnaping thing. So was the pokemon who sent us here." Red explained

"And that would be?" Ash asked the Bisharp

"The guardian of Akala Island Tapu lele. She is gathering the other legendaries in the Alola region to help out. They will by the end of the week."

"We will have finished getting the others by then. I guess it is about time for the final battle. I'll tell the others. That way they know not to attack you when you arrive."

The rest of the week drew to an end and true to his word the legendary pokemon of the Alola region showed up. Just in time as well because as they predicted it was time for the final battle. This time Necrozma showed up himself.

Alright I really need the votes so I can finish the big fight. If not I will post the pictures of the Mega evolutions on here as another author's note which I know rarely anyone likes so I have tried to keep to a minimum. Please and thank you and as always comments are very welcome. 

https://www.quotev.com/quiz/11650750/Needed-input-on-fan-made-mega-evolutions-on-Mystery-of-a-betrayed-aura