Chapter 62 - veil of moonlight

The figure enters the room and the moonlight from outside dances of the figure gradually revealing their facial structure. They seem pleasantly surprised to see you.

"Y/n" the figure says breathlessly
"Toby" you blush "I didn't wake you did I?"
"No I just can't fall back asleep"

His voice is dark and dreamy and you can't help but shy away.

"Something wrong?" He asks
"No I uh ... you just sound tired"
"Heh go figure" he chuckles and pours himself a bowl of cereal "how's your hand?"
"Feels different"
"Oh?" He chews "how so?"

You hold up your hand and open and close it.

"I dunno I just feel different"
"Here" he stops eating "give it here"

You reach your hand out and he takes a look at your hand.

"The bleeding stopped but I think we should change the bandages. Thankfully I left the first aid here" Toby stands up and heads to the counter. "I'm gonna turn on the light"

You close your eyes and hear a click, seconds after you slowly open your eyes and you can see everything better thanks to the light. Toby picks up the first aid and opens it. He takes some bandages and first aid cream. He takes your hand and slowly unwrap the bandages. Your hand reveals itself and you see a scab has already formed.

"How in the?" You question
"The bandages we have can treat any wound that needs stitches "

Toby inspects the wound and looks at you hopefully

"Does it hurt?"
"No"
"How about here?"
"No"

He pauses for a second

"Can you feel your hand at all?"
"Now that you say it..." Your eyebrows raise "no..."
"Damn it" He sighs and scratches his head "I him the knife might have hit a nerve of some sort"
"Maybe"
"Who knows Slender might have some sort of weird ass magic or voo-doo crap to make it all better"
"Oh what is he gonna kiss it better ?" You joke
"I mean I might" Toby smiles

You blush and laugh nervously. Toby bandages your hand up and when it seems like its all over he kisses your hand. Your face runs red and you shy away.

"Sorry was that too much?" Toby sheepishly looks away
"I mean..." Before you can finish Toby interrupts
"I'm sorry"
"No Toby I just think ... That my cheek hurts too..."
"Oh?" He turns back at you and raises a brow "guess I should help with that"

He leans in and kisses your cheek. For what blissful moment you have the two of you lock eye contact from intches away.

"What about" he holds your chin letting his thumb gently rub your lower lip " here?"

You blush and nod silently without any vocal acception. Toby leans in and you feel his lips kissing yours. His hand holds your cheek as he slowly pulls away. He takes a second and sighs

"Fuck it"

He quickly leans in kissing you again but this time his tongue begs for passage. You grant it and the two of you passionately make out.

"Y/n" Toby speaks in between kisses

He pulls away

"Damn it, it wasn't supposed to happen like this"
"What do you mean?"
"I'm supposed to ask you out aren't I?"

He's worried he's going too fast

"No Toby, I think its okay"
"What?"
"I like fast" you giggle
"Y/n"

Toby pins you into your chair and looks at you as if he were a lion about to jump in for the kill.

"I'm not the shy Toby you knew it class" he smirks "I might go too fast for you"
"Are you two done?" A voice asks

The two of you turn your heads and see eyeless jack at the archway.