Chapter 37 - Pure and True

The voices of Ben and Jack pierced your ears as they charge at you. Their facial expressions are overcome with joy. If you could call it joy? Their faces look like well terrifying. In a weird way I guess you could say they are lions who are going in for the hunt of their lives. Their laughs echo throughout the halls of this area and more people are crowding around. The smiles are so wide of these two killers you could say they are the next Jeff the killer. They charged at you with foolish planning. Seriously, they have no sense of plan to flank you whatsoever. They just charge at you with rage and bloodlust. You move a leg back and get into a fighting pose. You feel warm at your chest. The gem is giving off a soft heat. You quickly see that just out of your field of vision a dim glow of white. You get the idea and come to the conclusion that the gem is glowing white. You see the two killers laughing as if they won the fight already. You slowly inhale. You close your eyes and for a moment everything goes quiet.

Its dark but its a peaceful kind of dark. Like when you have a terrible headache and you lay down in a dark room to help feel better. Your eyes are closed but you're positive that you are not in the waiting room anymore. Its not cold but not hot. Its somewhere in between but not warm. You suddenly feel the ground change from stone to water. Its so quiet you hear your movement creat ripples in the water. You open your eyes and look around. You feel something what is the word for it? Happy? No, calm? No that's not it. Ah bliss, pure bliss covers your whole being as you inhale and exhale once more. You feel the water growing up on you. Are you sinking down? It didn't matter anyway you didn't care enough to open your eyes. You outstretch your arms and let yourself fall back. You feel the water rush over your skin as your body easily breaks through the surface of the water or whatever liquid this was. The pace of your falling decreases and you can't move as easily as you could have before. You move your arm and you feel a heavy force. The liquid is now a thick gelatin-like substance. Its hard to move but you give in. Inhale and exhale.

You open your eyes and everything is out of place. The entire area is blurry. Too blurry to explain. All of that calm inhaling and exhaling went to waste and your lungs screamed for air. Your chest jerks up as you gasp for air. You rub your eyes and blink a few times. You're on a comfortable surface. Am I in the health room? You thought did they hurt me so bad I had to rest up? You lift up your right arm to lay in your side so you could slowly get up. Your body gives in thanks to your weak state and you roll off of whatever surface you were laying on. The ground isn't made of stone. Its...soft? Your hands stretch out and find comfort in this soft feeling. Where am I? You thought pulling yourself up. You come to and your vision goes from 'ack everything is blurry!' to 'ah I'm seeing two of everything!" you. Close your eyes and shake your head from side to side. You open and see a window. Its wide open and a cool breeze is flowing inside. The floor is carpet and the walls are painted. You quickly recognize this place within a fraction of a second.

"I'm....home?" you ask yourself

Author's note-
Good day everyone I see you've been enjoying the more active chapters *sips tea and looks at views and votes* HOLY- *chokes on tea and falls off chair* WHAT!? *sits back in chair* I....um....well then 19k+ views and 600+ votes.... So if we can hit a new milestone I would love to do a q&a for both the character of this fanfic and myself please don't hesitate to ask (I do have future fanfictions and plans for the characters of each story including this one) along with that will be a 2,000+ worded Chapter update. Can we do it?