Chapter 10 - business

You look at the card and then place it in your bag. This was getting weird, it was like something out of a book. A magical man, telaporting pits, random encounters and creepypastas! You sigh and look around you were honestly dumbfounded. Where were you? How do you get back to the store?

"WOOF"

You turn around and see the dog he approaches you without hesitation, you pet the dog.

"Hey boy, I guess we're in the same boat huh?"
"Woof"
"Yeah just what I was thinking" You said jokingly "what now?" You sigh

The dog began to pull at your shirt

"Hm?" You tilt your head "What's wrong?"

You stand up as the dog trots off then run after him. He led you back to the town. You go home and open the door. You walk down the hall and see your mother in the kitchen.

"Hey mom I got some medical supplies"

He head tuned to you and she bolted twards you.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN YOUNG LADY!?" She huged you tight
"Wait what?" You said confused
"You've been gone for a whole week!" She said letting go of you
"I....uh"
"Don't I Uh me! You're grounded for a month!"
"What, that's not fair!"
"When why don't you tell me where you went?"
"You wouldn't believe me"
"Fine, have it your way"

You're now grounded and you can't really explain yourself. This was only the beginning of confusion beyond what you can imagine.

~~~~TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW~~~~~

you went to school and got your daily bullying the girls 'accidently dropped' your lunch down the toilet. You sat in your normal spot for lunch and drank some water. Jane, Tim, Hoody and Toby found you sitting there all alone.

"Hey where did you go?" Jane said
"Things got in the way"

They all exchange glances

"Well you disappeared for a whole week"
"Yeah and my mom grounded me for a month"
"A month?!"
"Yeah, is that bad?"
"Well that's a long time" Tim said
"And we were gonna have you over for dinner at our place" Hoody commented

You stomach growled at the sound of the word food

"Did you eat?" Toby questioned you
"Yes" You lied
Jane sat beside you "we all know that's a lie"

The rest of the boys did the same they all shared bits and pieces of their lunch with you. Making a full lunch being digested in your stomach.