Chapter 11 - Grounding day 1

You sat with your acquaintance during lunch. The bullies were honestly afraid of Toby. Because of what happened on his first day, obviously. But not being bullied day after day after day was.....nice. Honestly it actually suited you better seeing that your circle was small but not many people decided to join it. People stayed away from you as long as you were with Jane, Tim, Hoody and Toby. The day would go by smoother and less bruising was always a good thing to you. Maybe having you guys as your friend wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. By the end school he would always walk home alone. You started your way home and curiously pulled out of your pocket the business card that mysterious man gave you.

"HEY Y/N"

somebody slammed their hands on your shoulder to scare you but not enough to hurt. You gasped and turned around.

"You asshole!" You laughed it off.

It was Hoody and behind him Jane Tim and Toby.

"Hey"
"Herrow"
"Hola"
"Hi"

They all greeted and noticed the card.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" Tim said swiping the card from your hand
"Hey, not yours!" You swipe it back smirking
"What is it?" Jane asked
"A bissness card" You answer
"No shit Sherlock"
" this guy gave it to me, it's just a job opportunity"
"Oh nice" Jane says

You all stopped at the door to your house say your goodbyes and wave as they leave.