Chapter 34 - tis the season to be falling! (part 2)

You make your way to Zalgo's booth to watch the match. The ring announcer speaks up with a floating mic. The arena was different from the normal ones you saw. This had no separation in it. There was only going to be one match. Yet there were three doors. You look at Zalgo and see he is smirking as he sits in his stone seat. What is he planning? You think.

"Welcome!" the announcer spoke

The audience screams in excitement

"Today is our top three match! You know the rules the three best fighters of the month come together to see who is champ!"

He pulls out a paper from his pocket

"Over here we have Ben Drowned!"

The announcer gestures to one of the doors that is already halfway open. You can see the little elf running into the ring with a smirk of pride.

"You shouldn't have done that!" screams the crowd
"He seriously uses his killing quote as a catchphrase?" you ask Zalgo
"Afraid so, the words are simple bit the boy has spunk"

Ben blew kisses to the people in the crowds and the women screamed with enjoyment. Ugh I was right you thought he's a huge flirt. Before the announcer can speak the next door opens and you can see Jane the Killer walking out. You get the idea now. You sent Ben Drowned, Jane the killer and Ticci Toby to this battle.

"Over here we have the one the only Jane the killer!"

Jane walks into the ring and is flipping off all the girls booing her. You assume those girls are Jeff the killer's fans. You laugh a little after she punches one of the girls that tries to claw at her. Two employees carry the girl away. She is cursing and shouting at Jane as Jane is waving goodbye to the girl.

"And last but not least one of the three proxies Ticci Toby!"

Toby makes his way to the ring and you sware your eyes meet for a split second. Yeah right like the Ticci Toby would ever look at me specifically you thought. People in the seats were making bets and cheering.

"BEGIN!" the announcer shouts jumping to safety

They hurled at each other attacking violently. Guns were added first and Jane got to one of them while Ben got another. Toby was left without a weapon. From how they all were fighting it looked like Jane and Toby were in an alliance with each other. They both went after Ben. The elf shot at Toby and the bullet went right through his arm but as you know Ticci Toby can't feel pain. So he continued to run at Ben.

The buzzer rang and purple orbs appeared out of nowhere floated around gently. Ben unfortunately was right under one before Toby could make an attack and Ben was magically placed to a different orb.

"Teleportation?" you ask Zalgo
He nods with pride

Ben shot an orb with a bullet and the orb was sent flying right towards Zalgo! Instinct kicks in and you get in the way to protect your boss. You are teleported one hundred feet above the ring and are falling quick. You look at Zalgo's booth and see he is standing up in shock of what You've done.

Author's note-
Happy new year everyone!  *is passed a note* wait its not the first? Well i guess this chapter was delayed....A lot....don't kill me 😭