Wattpad Original

Original Edition - Bonus Chapter 2

The only thing that wakes me up is the constant drum-like pounding that greets my head. I feel the walls of my skull shattering and I instantly regret taking full advantage of that open bar.

I feel a hand on my waist, a body pressed behind me, and my eyes shoot open.

Shizballs.

I don't look back, for the fear that this may not be a nightmare. This could be real. The someone shuffles and presses a kiss on my already painful temple.

Please don't tell me I did anything that stupid last night.

Please don't tell me it's Luca.

Please don't be Luca, please don't be Luca, please don't be Luca...

My temples continue to throb, increasing as my anxiety heightens. Please don't be a random groomsmen from last night, please. I know I'm a big flirt when I'm drunk, but I couldn't have done this.

Slowly, I turn my head around, and my gaze falls on his smiling face.

"Morning Sweetheart."

I let out a high pitched shriek before kicking him off the tiny bed due to reflex.

I really need Advil.

James? Why is it him of all people? I mean, I'm subconsciously grateful that I ended up being brought home by someone I trust, but what happened last night?

Remembering his fall, I look down from the matress.

"Why do you have to be so violent?" he groans, "I liked you better when you were drunk."

My eyes widen at that statement. What did I do last night?

I grab him by the collar of his grey shirt so that we're face to face. "What do you mean? What happened?"

He pries my fingers of his shirt before throwing a smirk in my direction. "Let's just say...you're a really forward person. Things get fun when you're under the influence of alcohol."

No. No.

I feel my face heat up, and before I can ask any more questions, he walks out the bedroom door.

I rush out the door, following him. Running up to him, I block his way to to the bathroom.

"What do you mean by that?" I demand.

"What do I mean by what?" he replies annoyingly, cocking his eyebrow as if he actually doesn't know.

"What you just said."

"Do you want me to tell you?" He slowly moves forward. With each step he takes, I take a step back, until my body is pressed against the wall.

He leans down, his lips brushing against my ear, "Or show you?"

His voice sends a shiver down my spine and before he can even attempt to use any cute tricks on me, I duck under his arm, take it, and twist it behind his back.

"Ow, ow, ow, ow..."

I push him over to the couch, where I hold him pressed against the seat.

"Start talking Bryer," I command.

"Fine!"

And I let go of his arm.

"You made out with me and if I didn't pull the brakes early enough, I'm pretty sure we would both end up naked," he shrugs, like it isn't a big deal.

My eyes widen. "You're kidding."

"Sweetheart, I think I would remember if a girl was about to strip in front of me."