CH. 52 We are almost there.

Start from the beginning

"Dalton, stay next to me. Since you're the only one with no gun." I said to Dalton, who didn't bother objecting to what I said and came to stand next to me.

I had Agent Bones, park the car behind a tree, I didn't want to alert the suspect that we were nearby.

We were making our way to the house until we heard a gunshot.

Which had us all running to the house, my heart had leap by the sound of the gunshots, I didn't even check if Dalton was right next to me.

I knock the door open, not even bothering to see if it was unlocked or not which I doubt it was, I didn't bother looking around the place.

It was the screaming that took over my head.

"Melanie!" Dalton yelled. I ran where the screaming was coming from, it was downstairs in the house and it looked like it was leading us to a basement, we all rushed down the stairs, voices were heard.

"Dalton!" A woman's voice said and I knew it was Melanie's.

Dalton slammed open the door and our eyes widened.

Kassie was covered with blood, Tiara has a gun in her hand and a look on her face. Melanie was on the floor, tears falling from her eyes but my eyes widened, even more, when I noticed all the women in the room, that was on the beds with their legs or arms chained.

"Les!" Agent Bones yelled, running to his sister. I heard a sob come from him as his sister embrace him.

I turned to look at Kassie.

"It's not my blood, it's his. I think he's still alive, but he'll lose blood quickly if we don't get an ambulance here. I don't want him dead, I want him to pay for his crimes. Tiara shot him because he was going to touch me." Kassie said, she was covered with his blood and it disgusted me.

I couldn't stand smelling his blood on her.

"Tiara, lower the gun," Derek said.

I turned to face Tiara and noticed that she didn't lower the gun, she was still pointing it towards the freak who was laying on the floor, gasping. Tiara shot him in the stomach, my best guess is we'll need an ambulance to come before he dies or we could just let him die.

"Tiara, whatever you decide to do. We'll be with you on it." One of the girls, who was on a bed said.

It was true, I agreed with the girl. This psychopath has put them through so much, so whatever she decided to this very moment. I would be behind her.

"Tiara, you're not a killer," Derek said.

I looked at Tiara, really looked at her facial expression to see if any reaction would change indicating what she was planning on doing, who's to say she's even listening to us.

Melanie was on the floor and she looked like she was hibernating.

I watched as Dalton gently spoke to her, I could see the anger and sadness all over his face. His wife was literally brought back to the place she was tortured in.

I felt Kassie hand on mine as Tiara handed Derek the gun.

What we didn't expect is for Tiara to take a knife out of her boots, a blade to be exact. She walk towards the freak that was on the floor.

"Tiara," Derek said.

Kassie kicked the man, who let out a whimpering sound.

Kassie then kicked him again, which caused him to turn and lay on his back. I watched as Kassie looked at Tiara, it was as if she was giving Tiara that extra push.

Silence filled the room as Tiara, lower herself to a squat on the floor. She brought down the suspect's pants.

"What is she doing?" Agent Bones said. We all didn't need to ask again as we watched wincing as Tiara cut off his dick off, a clean slice.

A yell mix with a sob came from the freak on the floor.

Tiara stood up and looked at Kassie.

"Now, he'll never hurt anyone with this again." She said in a low voice but it was certain that everyone in the room heard her.

Agent Bones took out his walkie talkie, giving his location and saying he needed the police and ambulance.

Kassie and Tiara were still looking at each other, I was confused why until I turned and looked at Kassie well, her shirt was teared up.

Anger filled me, that's why he was so close to her.

He was going to... I couldn't finish the sentence.

I turned to look at Tiara and she was looking at me.

She turned her head and looked at her sister Melanie, who was still going through her episode. My heart clenched at the sight.

I turned to Kassie and was going to ask her what happened.

"I'll tell you later, for now. We need to get these women out of their cuff chains." She said, bending down.

I was going to tell her to not touch the body, but it's like she knew what I was going to say.

"He's already touched me and I've fought back against him, my prints are already on him," Kassie said, looking for the keys in his pants.

The freak let out a groan on the floor.

"Found the keys." She said.

"Here." She said handing them to me,

"Please give them to Agent Bones so he could set them free," Kassie said.

She had a hollow look on her face but I nodded my head.

I gave Agent Bones the keys so he could start.

As I turned around I found Kassie and Tiara next to Melanie.

Melanie was holding her head as she rocks herself back and forth.

"Melanie," Dalton said.

"She's getting flashbacks," I said.

Dalton looked at me with wide eyes, I could hear the sirens and I made my way towards the door of the basement, passing the monster on the floor.

He was staring at me, blinking. The fact that he was still alive angers me.

I moved my feet to put it on his throat, to stop his breathing.

'Don't' Kassie voice said in my head. I turned to look at her and nodded my head. I turned around to continue walking but stepped on something.

I looked down to see if was the freaks dick that was cut off.

Great. Now I have to burn my shoes.

The girls are found, not just Kassie, Melanie and Tiara, but all the other women that were taken too.

They have just been found, they are free, but I know deep inside that they'll never be able to get over the things they've gone through.

Even I wasn't able to get through the things I went through either.

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Do you Dolls see why Tiara didn't shoot him when they were on the roof? Because if she were to, then the other women that he had been kept in the basement would have never been save or found. Some of you might be thinking that they could have made the "freak suspect" tell them where the others are, but he wouldn't have told them, he likes being in control and he was someone that was never able to have control in his work field or daily life so he decided to take that fantasy on his own.

In that freak crazy mind of his, he wanted to be in control of people.

Why is that you Dolls think that Tiara didn't kill him? Especially with everything he's done to her, and her sister?

Why is that you think Kassie told Chris not to also?

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu