Hideaway // Josh Kiszka *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

The hand around his bicep found its way into his hair again, fingers looping through his curls and grazing his scalp. You inadvertently clenched around him as he thrust, making him groan against your chest before he looked up at you again and pressed his mouth to yours, sliding his tongue inside your mouth. His hand on the back of your neck was doing the most work keeping your propped up, and the electric waves permeating through your body made you forget all about the hard table underneath you; you moaned when he thrust in so hard your pelvises audibly smacked together, and he moaned too, dipping his right hand between the two of you.

"Oh, fuck, Josh," you moaned, spreading your legs more while simultaneously pulling him in closer with your ankles pressed against his lower back. "Make me cum."

He slid two fingers on either side of you, gliding over your skin as he pushed himself in deeper, your pelvises meeting again, then brought those two fingers up to your clit and circled it. "Have you ever been fucked in a library before?" he asked, rubbing your clit gently, giving you a kiss after he asked the question.

"No–first time," you replied with a smirk, your hands grabbing onto his hips. "You?"

"Never," Josh answered, smirking back, tilting his head down and letting a slight trail of saliva slide over you, slipping his fingers through it and over your clit again.

You let go of his hips as they kept snapping against you, putting one hand back over the edge of the table and the other gripping the inside of your own thigh, getting closer and closer with every swirl of his fingers and deep, resounding thrusts.

With him in front of you, it was difficult to even notice you were in the library but, after you were reminded of that fact, the thought of you having this little secret brought a smirk to your lips. You'd be able to come back every day and look at that same table and laugh to yourself. You couldn't have been the first ones to ever do it in here, but before that thought ran too far, you put your focus back on Josh.

He released the back of your neck, that hand migrating to your thigh and holding you in place. "I feel you tightening," he said hoarsely, switching from his first two fingers to his thumb, giving delicate, expert swirls over your clit. He leaned forward; you grabbed his sweater and pulled him in even closer, using him to keep yourself propped up, and he pressed his mouth to your neck in a wet, warm kiss.

"Fuck, Josh," you moaned, whimpering and bucking your hips. You were rearing to go then, closing your eyes for a moment and letting all the physical sensations overtake you–his mouth on your neck, his hard cock pounding into you, his gentle, steady touch on your clit, the hard table underneath your ass, his hair brushing against your jaw–all of it leading up to one final, boundless release. "I'm gonna cum–please, don't stop."

He moaned along with you as you came, muffled against your neck before he freed your skin from his lips. You could feel, even with the pulsing and clenching distracting you from below, the searing remains of a hickey on your throat. You whimpered when he pulled away but a moment later his lips were on yours, drowning out the last of your moans, your tongues sliding together carelessly.

As Josh bit down on your bottom lip, moaning from deep in his throat, you felt him finish inside you, all warm and thick and wet. He giggled a little and kissed you again, softer and slower, his hips twitching between your legs as he stilled himself, bringing his hands to the sides of your face.

You held him there by his waist, neither of you quite ready to be separated. He rested his forehead on your shoulder and shuddered one last time before slowly pulling out, pressing his palms on your thighs for a moment before ducking back down between your legs and standing in front of you.

You hadn't noticed how much tension had been in your hips until your lowered your legs, urging Josh closer as he pulled up his pants, but before you could do the same, he lowered his hand to your heat and dragged the tips of his first two fingers over you and down the insides of your thighs.

"I should probably clean some of that up," he said and brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking both your fluids off.

You laughed a little and stood up, a little unsteady on your feet but Josh moved in close and bent down, gently easing your underwear and pants back up, letting you zip and button the fly back up.

"You're silly," you told him, tilting his jaw up with your thumb and kissing him softly.

"I've been told," he replied, buttoning your shirt back up, kissing the corner of your mouth. "So, what do you say, Y/N? Take this back to your place? Or do you have an early morning?"

You smoothed your shirt down, getting the one button in the middle that Josh missed. "I do have an early morning," you said, wrapping your arms around him. "But if you promise to wake me up with my favorite thing, you can sleep over."

Josh laughed and kissed your cheek. "I'm gonna miss sleeping in late," he said, each word growing huskier than the last as he reached down and squeezed your ass. "But it'll be worth it."