Hideaway // Josh Kiszka *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

A little abruptly, he left a searing kiss on your mouth and then dropped down to his knees, then lifted your legs and dipped under them as he pushed you completely back against the table, urging you to sit down. Sitting in between your legs, he pulled your pants down to your ankles and then your underwear, and placed his hands on your thighs, spreading them a bit.

"Fuck," you hissed as Josh pressed his face between your legs and licked up your center, his fingertips pressing into your thighs harder.

"I wanna get you so wet," he muttered from beneath you, flattening his tongue and dragging it up again, sucking on your clit sloppily, the slurping and suction sound actually echoing through the library.

You laughed at the ticklish sensation and he laughed a little too, easing off a bit to suck gently as he ran two fingers over your center. You could feel yourself getting wetter and could also feel his own saliva running down you, which he dragged his two fingers through before easing them inside you.

You propped your legs up on his backside and reclined back on the table, holding the edge under your hands, trying to contain your moans even with no one else being around. But when Josh dove his fingers in deeper, tapping against your g-spot, you yelped and he laughed again, flicking your clit with the tip of his tongue.

He stood up then, his fingers still inside you, and leaned over you, his free hand clutching at the collar of your shirt to pull you into a kiss; you whimpered with his lips on yours as his fingers twisted slowly and curled up, then you hooked your fingers through his hair as he pumped them in and out, just enough for you to feel his knuckles grating inside you.

His kisses were almost enough to distract you–deep, slow kisses that you melted into. It was just what you needed after a day of teaching, making lesson plans and listening to the droning of your fellow educators. Josh's appearance was a welcome surprise and his mouth was even more welcome than that, like a warm, safe hideaway you could escape into for a little while.

He lifted up his sweater a few inches to undo his own belt and fly, and you reached one hand down to trail your fingers through the fine patch of hair on his lower abdomen, then replaced his with your own to pull his pants and boxers down, his hard cock springing free.

"Want me to fuck you like this?" Josh asked, dragging the head of his cock over you, gliding it through your center.

You scooched back on the table a little bit so the edges weren't digging into the backs of your thighs but rather resting right under your ass, then hooked your legs back around Josh's waist and pulled him into you.

"I think I'm wet enough," you said, slipping your right hand between the two of you to rub your clit, slicking your fingers before bringing them to Josh's mouth and sliding them between his lips.

"I'd say so," he agreed with a coy smile, licking his lips as you removed your fingers. "You taste so good, Y/N." He grabbed hold of himself again and slid himself through your slick once more before slowly pushing himself inside, one hand wrapped around the base of his cock and the other holding the back of your neck.

You whined and bit your lip, your left hand gripping the edge of the table and your right reaching out to clasp his bicep, nails digging into his skin past the sweater. Josh lifted his eyes, their dark softness never wavering from yours as he slid into the hilt, pausing between your legs with a deep sigh.

"That feels so good–your legs wrapped around me," he remarked quietly, leaning forward and giving you a soft kiss. "You're so tight and wet–fuck." He dropped his head down, hunching over a little, and kissed your chest, working up slowly to shallow, dense thrusts inside you.