Chapter Seven: With The Girls

Kira's POV

Ater that talk with Jack, I talked to Audrey who was now awake, and invited her to my get together with Ryan and Amber. The four of us haven't seen each other except me and Audrey, because we've been together everyday!

Anyway, she agreed to go with me because she also misses them (yes, she's met them). So with that, we grabbed our stuff and left the building. I directed her to my house since it's nearer so thats where we're both gonna fresehen up.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Since we left the studio at about 8:00, we finished freshening up at about 9:30. I then locked the house then we catched a cab, going to the mall. When we arrived there, we went directly to Thirsty and bought a mango shake for me . When we got our order, we decided to wait at the bench outside. After minutes of scrolling in Instagram, we were suddenly attacked with hugs by Ryan and Amber. We all hugged and just chatted the whole morning.

Amber talked about her funny moments with The Haunted Hathways cast; Ryan talked about her funny moments also in See Dad Run (A/N: I never watched this show before exept the episode where Xander and Emily were in jail and Emily's dad found out about her relationship, but in this story, Jack never did an epidode with Ryan); while me and Amber talked about our blast with the cast of The Thundermans.

Suddenly, Amber brought up an unexpected topic. "So... I don't have any particular guy in my life yet but, do you guys have a crush on someone?"

"Uhhh... I don't t-think I like anyone r-right now... so... yeah." I stammered. I felt like I was lying, but I'm still confused.

"Are you sure Kira?"

"Yeah."

"Okay," yes! She bought it. "How about you Ryan?"

"Well... Since you guys are my besties," she started, "Fine, I'll tell you guys. Uhmm...  J-j-j..."

"Huh?"

"J-j-j-..."

"Who is it Ryan? We're dying to know!"

"J-j-jack..."

"Who Jack? Jack Griffo?" I asked, feeling a little pinching feeling inside.

"Y-y-yeah..."

"OMG!" Amber yelled.

"Hahah..."

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

After that conversation, Audrey left for a dentist appointment but before that, she also told us that she doesn't like anyone right now. I also left a few minutes later, feeling kinda uncomfortable at that scene.

I felt some tingly feeling when Ryan said 'Jack'. Mabye, just maybe,

Am I starting to like Jack?

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

A/N: Hai! Hope you guys liked this chapter. I dedicate this chapter to @kira_grande_016 for being so nice to me in instagram. You should follow her too at instagram and wattpad! Thanks for reading this chapter guys and gals!

lmgm~