Chapter Twenty-Three: Our ThunderLife

Kira's POV

"You two hide somewhere and you'll know when to go out," Chase instructed me and Jack.

"Aye-aye captain," Jack says while saluting. Me and Chase look at him. "Can't I have a little fun in my life?"

We suddenly heard footsteps. "Hide!"

Me and Jack did as told and hid behind a quite old an broken table.

"Chase? Are you there?" The voice of Ryan echoes through the empty room.

"I'm just here." Chase responds as Ryan turns the other lights on.

"So... Did you do it? Tell me you did."

"Sorry Ryan," he snapped his fingers signaling that me and Jack should go behind him, and we did, "But, we need a good reason to do stuff, ya know?"

Ryan made a move to run but Jack and I caught her arms before she could.

"Hey! Let me go!" She screams but we just put her down on a chair and locked the door. "What the heck do you all wan't with me?"

"Excuse me? What the he --" I protested but Chase cuts off my sentence.

"Kira," he looks at me seriously and I just give up. "Anyway. Ryan. Why did you do all these things to us?"

"Why did you do all these things to us," she mimicked in disgust, making me angrier, "Why are you in their side?!? Remember what we agreed on?"

Oh, I was extremely mad now. "RYAN! CAN'T YOU JUST ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION? WE DESERVE THE ANSWERS!"

Her head bowed down. I think she was crying. I actually regretted screaming at her now. I hated making people cry.

"I just had this stupid crush on Jack ever since I met him and I was really jealous that Kira gets all the attention, okay?" She says in between sobs.

"But why did you make Chase break Kira's heart?" Jack, who was guarding the door, asks.

My phone suddenly rang and I excused myself and faced back. It was actually just a text, and it was from Addison.

"Kira, u could be in a dangerous situation right now. Where r u?" The text says.

Before I texted back, I got hit on the head by something hard then I just fell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Jack's POV

"RYAN!" Me and Chase screamed before helping Kira up and setting her down on a chair. She was just telling us how she was jealous of Kira then BAM! She hit Kira's head with her purse.

"Why on earth did you do that?!" I ask her angrily.

"I'm sorry. See what I mean? You care about Kira more than me and I was jealous." Ryan continues, still sobbing.

"You didn't have to hit her, ya know."

"I know," she replies and sits back down on her chair.

"But what about Chase?" I ask, "You know he deserves and explanation too,"

She sighs. "Back in elementary. Chase was my only friend. I was happy about it, until one day somebody pranked me and our teacher got mad." She explains and looks at Chase. "I cried, and you weren't there to help me. Instead you were with the kids who pranked me."

"What? Is that what this is all about? I confronted them, and told them to back off. You just ditched me for Amber and Kira."

"I did that because I thought you ditched me for the prankers."

Chase hugged Ryan. She hugged back but continued crying. "I'm sorry if that's what you thought."

"I'm sorry for ditching you," Ryan apologized and lets go from the hug and looks at me. "Sorry for forcing you to date me."

"It's okay,"

She walks to Kira and hugs her unconscious body. "I'm sorry for doing these things to you, Kira. I really hope you'll forgive me. Jealousy just struck me hard."

To our surprise, Kira hugged back. "It's okay. I forgive you, Ryan. Just -- don't do it again." Kira cried while laughing a little. "At least I got my memory back."

"I'm sorry about hitting you,"

"It's okay!" Kira replies and mustered up a smile. "That's the past."

Me and Chase joined in the hug.

"Guys, you're squishing us," Ryan states and we let go.

"Sorry," Chase and I apologized as I hug Kira and she smiled.

"I have to admit, you two look so cute!" Ryan commented while we just laugh.

"And how about you two?" Kira says as both of them just blush. Wait --

"Ryan, you blushed."

"What? No -- I didn't..." She protests while acing sidewards.

"You're denying it! Chase, did you see her blush?" Kira asks a smiling Chase.

"Yeah,"

"See! See! Ryan and Chase, sitting on a tree, K-I-S --" Kira and I chanted before they both cut in.

"OKAY, ENOUGH!"

I just chuckled with Kira and then the four of us walked back to our homes, said our goodbyes and Ryan and Chase left but I decided to stay with Kira for a while.

"Hey Jack. Could you tell me why I don't have pictures with you?" She asks me while waving her phone. We were laying down on the grass staring at the starry sky.

"Ryan took your phone and deleted it. I sent the pics to my phone before she could do so."

"Okay."

"Do you still have the necklace I gave you?" I ask her worriedly.

"What necklace?" She asks confusingly. I just bowed my head. She then pushed my head up and I saw the J necklace in her hands. "Gotcha."

I just laugh and she kept in her pocket. After a long silence, she spoke up.

"You know what?" She asks me and sits up.

"What?" I question as I also sit up.

"After all we've been through, We have a crazy, messed-up thunder life." She answers and I just hug her.

"Yeah, we do."

This is my ThunderLife with my friends, and I'm glad to show my story to you all.