Chapter Seventeen: Never?

Kira's POV

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed, because of the horrible dream I had, I quickly grabbed my dream journal beside me and jotted down what happened in my dream.

When I was done, I put down my notebook and pen, and laid back down on my bed. I looked at my clothes, and realized it was my pajamas, and that means I never left my house.

I walked downstairs, only to be greeted by my parents, who were making breakfast. When they saw me, they were shocked.

"Oh my gosh! Kira, you're awake!" My mom exclaimed and hugged me.

"What's wrong if I'm awake?" I question them, seeming confused.

"You were unconscious for about thirteen hours. We think you fainted yesterday afternoon." My dad answered.

"How come I don't remember anything?" I ask them. I went back to my bedroom and got my phone and tried to catch up using the texts. I saw this text from Addison saying, "Where are you Kira?", and the same text from Diego.

I came upon a message that caught my eye. It says, "meet me at the park near paramount tomorrow at five and I'll explain". I read the conversation. I tried to remember what happened after, but I couldn't.

I went down, ate breakfast and assured my parents that I'm fine. Later in the afternoon, Me and my parents went to Church and when I arrived home, I just spent the whole time doing instagram and memorizing my script. While scrolling down, I saw this post which caught my eye. It was a picture of Jack and Ryan posted by ryry_newman (A/N: That's Ryan's old username). I looked at it closer and saw that it was so cute! I remember that day Ryan told me that she likes Jack. I was fangirling! I commented, "You two are so cute!!!"

Ryan commented back: "Thanks, Kira! Xoxo". I can't wait to see the cast tomorrow!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Gooooood morning everyone!" I shouted on set. They greeted me back, and I smiled. addison and Diego suddenly came up to me and hugged me.

"Woah, it seems like you two missed me! I didn't go anywhere!" I said and hugged them back.

"But you went unconscious because of Ryan." Diego says to me.

"What do mean? My parents said I fainted."

"No, Ryan knocked you out and kidnapped you!" Addie exclaims in a low voice.

"C'mon. Don't overthink about it. I fainted, and I'm fine."

They looked at me worriedly and gave up. They went away and I was about to go to my dressing room when Jack stopped me.

"Kira, are you okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I reply.

"I'm keeping the bear you gave me, okay?"

I was very confused at this point. "What do you mean? I didn't give you anything." I make a move to leave but he grabs my arm. "Hey, let go!"

"How about the necklace? Do you have it?" He worriedly asks, as if he's in a hurry or something.

"What are talking about? I don't have any necklace! Let go!" I pull my arm out of his grasp.

"Jack, where are you? Jack?" Ryan's voice echoes in the hall.

"Hide!" He says and pushes me inside my dressing room. Meanie.

I open the door and see Jack and Ryan walking away. I was still in a good mood so I ran up to Ryan and greeted her. "Hi, Ryan!"

"Oh, hi Kira!" She greeted back.

I looked at both of them again and said, "You two are so cute!"

Ryan blushes but Jack looks at me like I'm crazy. "Thanks again."

"Oh, it's true anyway. Wait, can I ask you both a question?"

"Sure," Ryan replies.

"Shoot," Jack says.

"Do you have any idea what happened to me yesterday? I can't remember anything."

They both grow wide-eyed and Ryan spoke up. "We saw you unconscious on the street. We thought you fainted so we brought you to the nearest place, which was Paramount. We then decided that it was best to bring you to your house, so we did."

The bell suddenly rang, signaling that it was time to practice.

"Okay. Thanks anyway!" I ran to the stage, and we started practicing.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A/N: Kira remembers everything wrongly!

-lmgm