Chapter Fifteen: Ideas

Addison's POV

"Ugh..." I throw my pad paper and pencil to my sides, and collapse on my bed. December Four was today. We were all at my house, just trying to think of another idea for our next stakeout. Well, I am thinking of an idea while the others just enjoy themselves in my room but I couldn't come up with any ideas.

"What's wrong?" Diego, who was sitting on the chair while watching tv, asks.

"I have this strong feeling that Ryan is plotting something! And I can't think of anything we can do next! Ever since last friday, I can't help but think that she's a really mean person who tries to get in people's businesses!" I angrily throw my pillow away.

Breanna, who was sitting on a chair beside me, dodges my throw. "Woah, calm down, Addie. After what she said, it's kinda clear that she is."

"Of coarse it's clear! What if she hurts Kira?! Oh, I'm so gonna --" I start to say but Cameron gives me a serious look.

"Addie, calm. Down. We can figure this out. We just need a plan to stop Ryan before she breaks out Any attempts." Cameron says to me. I'm still not calmed.

"You know people's actions can be unpredictable right?" I question the seven of them.

"Like what you just did with the pillow?" Bre says while laughing a little. Diego, Ava, Ben and Cameron laugh too.

"This isn't a laughing matter guys. And, shouldn't you elder ones be the one to come up with a plan? I'm still seven!"

"She's right, guys. We have to be serious about this." Ariana announces.

"-- Someone could really end up getting hurt, for all we know!" Jenette says with a worried face.

"Wait, for all we know... I got it! Remember the information we received last friday?" I ask all of them.

"Yeah, why?" Ava asks.

"We now know that Ryan want's to know how Kira feel about Jack, right?" They nod, "Since Ryan is using Audrey as a guinea pig, let's first see how Audrey acts too!"

"Right, but how do we do that?" Ben questions me.

"Well, same routine as last week but then we split up since we still need some more info from Ryan."

"Your idea is right, but what if Ryan suspects something? It might blow our cover." Cameron implies.

"That may be right, but y'all have to think positive, guys!"

They all raise an eyebrow at me and cross their arms.

"Okay, WE have to think positive."

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

It was now December Five. The cast took a thirty- minute break.

"Operation spy on Berry is a go." I say to Cameron as he looks at me with a confused face.

"Who's Berry?"

"Code name for Cherry. I'm Hannah and I'll call you Coco."

"Where do you get these names?!"

I glared at him. "It's my pet's names, okay? Except for Berry, but -- just go and talk to Audrey like we practiced!" I push him out of our hiding spot and he stumbled but regained his balance.

"Okay, okay. Sheesh..." He starts walking to Audrey, who was talking to Diego. I texted Diego and when his phone beeped, Diego told Audrey that he had to go. I then called Cameron, and he answered and put his phone in the pocket of his shirt, so that I can hear their conversation.