Special Thanks

Hi reader! I just wanted to give some thanks to my fellow friends here in wattpad because they have been helping me, or have been kind to me ever since I started this book. And if you didn't see your name, don't worry! I still thank you for the kindness you have given me throughout the updating of this book.

Creativity77 , thanks for giving a shoutout to my book in your books and in instagram! You have also dedicated some chapters of your "Sam & Cat & The Haunted Thundermans" series and I am really thankful for that. Y'all should read the series if you, dear reader, are a Nickster. Seriously, they are really awesome!

matchu-lee , thanks for the amazing covers you have created for me! Thank you also for treating me like a sister :D You did a shoutout to me and my book, and I was really happy. I was also glad to help you out with your book, "You Hurt Me So Bad". People who love Matthew Espinosa and MAGCON, read the amazing books of Matchu-Lee!

RyanSmith020 , thanks for considering me as your friend. You have really been nice to me ever since we started talking in instagram. Thank you for that! And, to the Nicksters and Disney Channel fans, I insist that you read the brilliant books of RyanSmith020!

Kira_grande_016 and thunderlovah_16 , thank you for being a really great friend to me! You are really kind, and you have been alongside with me ever since I met you in instagram. Thank you! You guys should read her great books if you're a Arianator!

CaramelSweetz , thank you so much for supporting me in your instagram account. It really makes me happy to see that you care. Thank you also for being really kind, nice and awesome for helping me in some stuff that I ask you. She's a really great writer, guys! I suggest to read her books if you're into Girl Meets World, traveling, friends and many other extraordinary things!

HastagWeirdGirl , I know you don't know much about me, but thank you for leaving nice comments in my chapters and talking to me so kindly. I suggest y'all read her books if you like Jack Griffo and Kira Kosarin together!

amypaulino222 , thank you for leaving nice comments in my book! You treat me very kindly, and I'm so happy to know that you like reading my book. Whoever reads this, if you ship Jack and Kira together, I suggest you read her book, "Good vs. Evil" and she has many other great books too!

itsvampettegirl11 , I thank you so much for supporting me in writing my books at school and caring about me. You're the greatest! I hope you still like The Vamps.

itskeziii , thank you for also supporting me and for treating me so randomly that you keep me laughing always. So happy to know that you care.

itsjeyneyl , thank you for trusting me with your things even if I joke around most of the times. You asked help from me to make a book one time, an I was glad to know that you did.

Kkayka !!! You treat everyone like we're awesome, when actually you are. Your actions are so random and it's what I really like about you. Thank you for thinking that my book is great and for correcting me. :)

MeTheBadWhale , I'm glad to act so random around you. Thanks for reading my book and for being generous and helpful at times when I need it.

CutieXGrande , you are so generous to me! I'm really glad to know that you care and that you trust me. Thank you for leaving nice comments in my book!

RachMaeLach , thank you for commenting really nicely about me via instagram. I love the way the you really like to try until you suceed.

thequizissoyzie , really, thank you so much for being really kind, nice and helpful to me in instagram. I love your creativity, and I'm happy to see that you're also from the Philippines.

justinalya , thank you so much for being really honest with me! You always say nice things to me, and it makes me happy.

I would also like to give a very special thanks to my friends who don't have wattpad, their names are tggrinsta0114 and Kimmy. I can't tell their real names but I just wanted to say thank you to them.

Thank you to all, once again :D

-lmgm