Chapter Four: Recording

Kira's POV

Tuesday came and went so fast since the photoshoots were just short. I mostly spent my time with Jack since, you know, the show focuses mostly on Max and Phoebe, the opposite twins. So the pictures of him and me are mostly me smiling, but him smirking at me. But I also spend time with Addison and Diego in my dressing room playing, helping each other memorize our scripts and just do random things that make us laugh. And at break time or Lunch, I have long conversations with Rosa and Chris.

When the trial rounds came, they explained that we should try to act the starting of the first episode and practice our script and acting. It's a good thing that I memorized some parts of my script. Yay! We're gonna start the first episode already!

The six of us did a little scene in the family's kithen, where Addison as Nora cooked a turkey trying to imagine her heat vision. When she made her eyes wide, it kinda made us laugh in the backround since we can't see anything. After that, me as Phoebe and Jack as Max were fighting for the cake with our telekinesis, and we had to make it look like we were struggling and it was kind of hard to perfect it but we did. When the cake hit the wall, Diego as Billy used his super speed to get to it but Chris as Hank stopped Billy with his super strength, which was also kind of hard to perfect but we eventually did. Thant scene went really great, by the way.

After that, the director told me and Jack that the recording was across the street at 4 o'clock sharp. Since it was already 3:50, we just left because we wanted to be early.

When we arriived there, we started testing the song and they thought us how the tune should be and more. Later, on the 21th take, we finally got the first part right so we decided to continue it:

Me:

What you see is not what you get,

Jack:

Livin' our lives with a secret.

Me:

We fit right in bet you never guess,

Jack:

Livin' our lives just like all the rest.

Together:

A picture perfect family, is what we try to be,

Look closer you might see the crazy things we do,

This isn't make believe, its our reality,

Just your average family,

Me:

Try to be normal,

Jack:

And stay out of trouble,

Together:

Living a double life.

When we finished recording, the recorders were clapping and screaming that "we look good together!". I kinda blushed at that statement and in the corner of my eye, I say Jack facing the other way and when he faced me, I saw him blushing too. Does this mean anything?

"Uh. . . Let's just go. . ." he says as he takes my hand and went out of the recording room, said a quick 'thanks' and 'bye' to the recorders then ran outside, still holding my hand.

Walking back to Paramount Studios, he still held my hand, but I didn't mind it because he let me go when we arrived at the stages.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Jack's POV

I held Kira's hand. I held it. My senses just told me to because. . . I was blushing at the spot. I had to get outta there so I grabbed Kira's hand, said 'bye' and 'thanks' to the recorders and ran outside. Talk about akward. I think I'm developing these weird feelings that I don't understand. I wonder if she feels that way too.

We later started filming the intro because, I don't know why it was so quick, but they got they got recorded song already, and it was so fun imaging our names beside us and using our on-screen superpowers. Even though we just started, acting is really fun.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

A/N: Hey readers! I hope you liked this chapter. I just wrote what pops up in my mind. Hahah. Anyway, I dedicate this chapter to @Creativity77 because her books are about my favorite shows and she had been really nice to be ever since I met her. You guys should read her books too if you're a Nickster!

1) Sam & Cat & The Haunted Thundermans

2) Sam & Cat & The Haunted Thundermans: The Dark Twister

3) Sam & Cat & The Haunted Thundermans: The Phantoms

The link of these books are in the comments below. Hope you all liked this chapter! Thanks for reading!

~ ThunderGirl_403 aka LMGM ~