Chapter Thirteen: Help

Diego's POV

"Okay, so we really need your help." Addsion says as our friends from "The Haunted Hathaways" and "Sam & Cat", Breanna, Benjamin, Ava, Jenette, Ariana and Cameron, sat down on the orange couches in the living room of my house.

"With what?" Bre asks.

"So Jack and Kira are having trouble with their friendship so we wanna help them." I reply.

"Sometimes we even think they should be together." Addison remarks and the six of them grows wide-eyed.

"I THINK SO TOO!" They all say in unison.

We looked at each other and asked, "You do?"

"Well, yeah! I thought I was the only one." Ben answers as he sits back on the couch.

"Me too." Ariana says as she drank her bottled water.

"You guys aren't alone." Cameron replies as he went to get something from his bag.

"Anyway, we need your help in this plan we have."

"And what is that plan?" Jenette asks.

"We need someone to spy on Ryan Newman when she's on her set on "See Dad Run"."

"Why so?" Ava asks.

"Sometimes she looks at Kira and her face shows that she's plotting something." I answer.

"So can you guys help us?"

The six thought for a few seconds, look at each other and said, "We'll do it."

Me and Addie looked at each other and smiled. "Great!"

"But not all eight of us can go there and hide. It's gonna be too clear that we're spying." Ben announces and we thought about it.

"He's right. I think me, Benjamin and Cameron can do that." Jenette looks at the two and they nod.

"What are we gonna do?" Bre asks us.

"Hmmm... I think Bre and Ava could distract the cast of The Haunted Hathaways." Addison says to the two.

"-- While Ariana could distract the Sam & Cat crew!" I continue.

"Yeah. What should we do, Diego?" Addie questions me.

"Hmmm... Since you're kinda close to some of the cast of See Dad Run, you can go there and help Jenette, Ben and Cameron go through the Stage while I distract you in the cast of The Thundermans." I answer.

"Okay, I guess it's all settled. I'll meet you guys at the parking lot tomorrow at three. We have a live taping tomorrow at seven so I think we have to do this early before the weekend strikes."

"Okay."

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Addison's POV

The next day, Me and Diego were waiting at the parking lot were we kept on texting the others that we were here already. I looked at my watch, three thirty-five. Where could they be?

Diego suddenly pointed to the right and exclaims, "Look, there they are!"

Breanna, Ava and Benjamin came running towards me and Diego. "Sorry we're late. It took a lo-o-ong time to convince the cast for a break." Bre apologized.

"It's okay. Where's Jenette, Ariana and Cameron?" Just as Diego asked that question, someone screamed, "WAIT!"

Just then, the three came running towanrd us, panting. "We- we're h-here. Phew-!" Jenette announced, wiping her forehead with a hankie.

"Why are you guys are sweating?"

"I accidentally broke one of the props and we were trying to find a good hiding spot for it 'cause I didn't want to get in trouble but we almost got caught so we ran."

"Oh, okay. Y'all have your phones, right?" I ask and they nod. "Great. Just text anyone the recent news and we can meet up somewhere after to discuss what we all will find out."

We then agreed and moved out. I entered the See Dad Run Stage with Jenette, Ben and Cameron behind me and was greeted with some warm smiles from the cast.

Walking around, I suddenly saw Ryan, who was talking to... Audrey Whitby? What is Audrey doing here? I told the three to go find somewhere to hide while I try to talk to them.

Ryan suddenly spotted me and smiled. "Oh, hi, Addison!"

"Hello, Addie!" Audrey greets and hugs me.

"Hi, Ryan. Hi, Audrey."

"What'cha doin' here?"

"I was actually looking for you, Audrey."

"Oh, is it about the live taping?"

"No, our special effects producer, Omar, is actually looking for you because... He found your missing earing!" I lied.

"Really?! Sorry Ryan, I gotta go, see ya!" She sped past the people and left the building.

"So, how is your the set of The Thundermans?" Ryan asks me.

"It's fine. We're gonna have another live taping tonight!" I say excitedly and she just smiles.

"So... Is--" My phone suddenly rang, cutting Ryan's sentence.

"Excuse me, gotta take this!" I wave my phone at her as she just sat down on one of the chairs. I ran behind the empty stall behind her chair but it's a little far back so I don't think she can hear me.

I was surprised to see the three of them there, so I just dropped the call that was supposed to be from them.

"Did you guys find out about anything?" I ask them but they shake their head in disagreement.

"Not yet."

We look at Ryan for a while until her phone buzzed and she picked it up and answered. "Hey Audrey, what's up? -- uh-huh -- what do you mean he isn't there?! -- you still have to see what Kira thinks of Jack... -- just borrow her phone, I'll see you at the kitchen over there." She dropped the call, put her phone inside her purse and walked out.

That was SO much information.