Chapter Sixteen: Where?!

Jack's POV

Me and Kira have been really close ever since my birthday a few days ago. It was now the second Saturday of December 2011, and I couldn't stop thinking about my birthday. It was really amazing.

In other news, I noticed that Ryan hasn't been texting me lately like she usually does. Hmm... Weird.

If you're wondering, I'm just here in my house watching tv, with of coarse, Kira. We've watched it the whole day and I'm starting to get bored.

"Kira, I'm sooo boorreeddd."

"Well would you rather memorize the scripts or watch tv?" She questions while drinker her juice.

"Uh, neither! I wanna do something fun on this weekend! Besides, I memorized most of the parts already. I just need to practice my acting."

Her phone suddenly rang and she stood up. "Gotta take this."

She was going outside but I my overprotective self grabbed her hand and said, "Careful, kay?"

She just rolled her eyes. "It's just a call."

"Anything could happen," I remark but I let go anyway as she answers it.

I browse through the channels, finding a good show when I stumbled upon a channel which showed Just for Laughs: Gags. I laughed as many people were being pranked when suddenly, I heard an ear-piercing scream which gets my attention. I run outside, and sure enought, Kira wasn't there.

I started to panic, and I ran, to who knows where, I pressed the first number on my phone, which was Addison's.

"Hello?"

I started breathing heavily. I cars so much for Kira, you know.

"Hello? Jack? You're breathing heavily. What's wrong?"

"K-k-kira -- g-gone -- I-i..."

"What do you mean? Jack, whatever you do, don't go after her! It's too risky! It's --"

I was then hit hard in the head, and the last thing I saw before I blacked out was peach heels which looks strangely familiar.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Wake up!" Somebody shouted at me. I opened my eyes, only to be greeted by two masked and caped people, who quite frightened me. I realized I was just sitting down on a chair and in front of me was a wooden table.

"What do you want from me?" I screamed. I stood up, but the people didn't even moe a bit. They just stared at me. There was a door behind them, but I bet they would kill me if I pass them.

"Oh, nothing. We just wanted to come to an agreement with you." A male voice announces.

"What agreement is that?"

Just as I ask them, the caped guy number two flicked a switch on for the other room, revealing Kira who, through the glass transparent glass, may be sleeping or is unconscious.

"C'mon! Not her too! What do you want?!"

The caped person number one removed his or her cape and took off the mask revealing, Ryan?! What the heck?

"Ryan?! The nerve of you to kidnap us!"

She slammed her hands on the table. "Excuse me? The nerve of YOU for going out with Kira rather than me, your girlfriend!"

"Is that what this is all about?! She's just my friend, Ryan. It's not as if I'm dating her! She surprised me on my birthday! And, for your information, I'm only dating you because I'm helping my parents!"

"Oh, you're helping your parents? You're doing a great job at that." She says sarcastically.

"And you can do better?"

"Well, I'm dating you! What more can I do?!"

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm talking about my parents. Your parents have been really helpful, but what happened to you? why are acting like a jerk?"

She sat down on a chair shocked at what I said. I didn't really mean it, I was just angry at her for kidnapping me and Kira for that reason.

"You know, everyone get's jealous at times. Don't you?" She asks while sobbing. Oh my gash, I made a girl cry!

Her question struck me. I had been, many of times.

She suddenly stood up and whispered to the other guys in the corner and the guy nodded. He grabbed a baseball bat, made a move to go to the other room --

"WAIT!"

The guy stopped in his tracks. He faced Ryan who just told him to sit down.

"What?" Ryan asks, with red eyes because of crying.

"Look, sorry for making you cry, but I'm really only dating you because I want to help my parents. Please, just... Don't hurt Kira, okay? Do anything you want to me. I don't care."

"If you don't really care, then agree to my agreement."

"What's the agreement?"

"Agree to ignore Kira and hang out more with me and I won't hurt her." Her words scared me, but she continued, "Then, we'll pretend all of this never happened, and we can go back and help our parents." She held her hand up, waiting for my answer.

Reality hit me there. If I don't agree, who knows what might happen to Kira? If I do, I'll have to stop hanging out with her. Which is worse? I'll have to ignore her? Or risk hwr getting hurt? Wow, everything is so messed up.

I sighed and shook her hand anyway. These are the decisions I have to make for the greater good.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Diego's POV

"Oh..... Diego, it's messed up now!" Addison exclaims, pacing around the room worriedly. We were all worried actually, to think that Ryan kidnapped Jack and Kira.

"But what can we do?" Audrey asks, just as worried as Addison.

"We can't go after them, for sure. It's too risky for us tweens and teens!" Jenette says.

"She's right, but we can't just sit here and do nothing!" Ben says worriedly.

"They can't be gone... They can't be gone... Think positive, Ava!" Ava says to herself.

"C'mon guys. Let's think positive, and maybe pray. They are strong people. They can handle this." Breanna announces.

There was suddenly a knock on the door. We were all startled, but when the door opened, it was just Amber.

"Amber! Finally, you're here!" Ariana exclaims, still worried.

"What's wrong guys?" Amber asks us.

"Jack and Kira have been kidnapped!" i answer and she gives a very shocked and scared face.

"What?! Oh no, would Ryan do this?!" She exclaims and we all turn our heads to look at her.

"You know about the set-up of Jack and Ryan?" We all ask.

"Yeah, Kira told me."

"Oh no, what if Ryan will hurt them?! I knew this was going to happen!" Addison says worriedly, goes to the corner, hugs her legs and starts rocking and crying.

We were all worried and crying for a while until someone barged in the door.

We all screamed. It was Jack and Ryan, carrying Kira who was either unconscious pr sleeping.

"OH MY GOD! IS THAT REALLY THEM?" We all screamed.

"W-we f-found Kira unconscious is the sidewalk so we brought her here." Ryan explains. I saw the glint in her eyes, and I could tell she was lying. I decided to say nothing.

We helped them pick Kira up and we put her down on a chair. She doesn't look like she was waking up, so all of us brought herto er home where she could rest.

After hours of waiting, the others left, only leaving me and Jack. When I was about to leave the room, I heard Jack say to Kira:

"I'll miss you."