Chapter Two: Introducing...

Jack's POV

I was walking to Paramount Studios, where I auditioned yesterday and where we are now gonna shoot The Thundermans in the future, but in the present, for the intro's of everything and everyone.

I suddenly saw Kira sitting down on bench. Sha looked kind of bored so I went to where she was sitting. When she saw me, she had a suprised look on her face.

"Oh, hi Jack! What are you doing here?" she asked.

"I was just walking to the studio when I suddenly saw you. How 'bout you?"

"I was waiting for someone but she didn't come. I was also about to leave for the studios."

"Oh. Do you want to join me in my walk going there?"

"Okay," she replied with a smile in her face, "Thanks!"

"No prob." I replied as we both walked in silence.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

"So... Are you excited for The Thundermans?" Kira asked as we both were near our destination.

"Yeah! I love the plot of the show. How 'bout you?"

"I'm really excited! I wonder who else we're gonna meet and what roles we're gonna play!"

"Me too." I replied as we both entered the building and went to the place where the other cast  were and sat down on one of the empty couches.

"Good morning everyone," a man announced as we all settled down, "I'm Jed Spingarn, the creator and one of the executive producers of the show we'll be working on, The Thundermans, and this is the director of the show, Trevor Kirschner." he continued while pointing to a man beside him who, as Jed said, is Trevor the director. Wow, that rymed!

"Hey guys!" the director greeted.

"Hi!" the six of us greeted back.

"So guys, before we start the scheduling, we would like all of you to get to know each other first. Me and Trevor will have to do something else while you all are at it. Be right back!" Jed announced then walked to the other direction with the director beside him.

~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~   ~

Kira's POV

Yay! We're gonna introduce ourselves. I love these kind of things. I think I'll start first.

"So... Is it okay if I start?"

They all nodded.

"Okay. Hi, I'm Kira Kosarin, I'm thirteen years old and I'm really exited to act on The Thundermans with you guys." I said as I held out my hand which all the five of them shook while greeting me with a 'hi' or a smile.

"Can I go next?" Jack asked and we all answered him with a nod. "Thanks. Hey everyone, my name is Jack Griffo, I'm fourteen years old and I hope we'll all be sucessful on The Thundermans."

"Ooh! Ooh! Can I be next?" a girl with a little giant pink bow asked when Jack finished intoducing himself and she got answers with nods. "Thanks! Hi, my name is Addison Riecke my age is seven, I'm so energetic because of excitement and this is my friend, Diego!" she announced pointing to a boy with a plain yellow shirt with white stripes and short pants that were orange.

"Hi," he greeted. "I'm Diego Velazquez, my age is nine and like Addison, I'm also excited!"

"Hi, Addison and Diego!" me, Jack and the other two adults greeted.