Family

Cole's POV
I watched as the last of my magic went inside of Jay. We waited for a few minutes, Alex held Jay's head on her lap. Kai held Nya as she cried, Zane and Lloyd both gave each other a sad look and sighed.

Jay's eyes shot wide open, he immediately sat up and gasped for air. Everyone's face lit up when they saw Jay breathing again.

We all hugged Jay, we were in a big group hug, I sighed as Jay looked at me. He shook his head, smiling.

"I could always count on you to bring me back huh Cole?" Jay chuckled, I chuckled but nodded. Jay ruffled my hair and I ruffled his hair back.

"How did you bring me back?" Jay asked, I sighed in exhaustion.

"That is another story to tell my friend, right now I'm tired and I want to go home." I said, Jay chuckled.

"Seems fair." Jay laughed, we all laughed with him. Dad cleared his throat, I groaned but ran up to him.

I wrapped my arms around him and I buried my face inside his chest. I lost Jay, I didn't want to lose my dad no matter how difficult we both are. He was till my dad, which meant he was still my family. Dad hugged me back, he stroked my hair like how he use to whenever I was five.

"My son, I'm so sorry." Dad said, I could hear my dad crying. I couldn't help but start to cry as well.

"It's ok, I forgive you dad." I said, he nodded but we stayed there hugging.

"Come on, let's go home." Dad said, I nodded and we all walked back home. But I got to walk home with my dad's arm wrapped around my shoulder.

Sure my dad said stuff I'm sure he regrets but that doesn't mean he isn't my dad. My mom wouldn't want that, she would want me and dad to get along.

I may not know much about her, but all I know is that she was beautiful and strong and had a past. But she loved me and dad very much, and I know that she's proud of me.

If I ever meet her I know the first thing I'm gonna do is hug her. I know she and dad are proud of me. I'm proud of my dad and mom.

I'm pretty sure my mom has been through a lot as well. But she stayed strong and continued fighting.

Jay is my best friend and when he got killed I felt like I was dying. He's my best friend and he's been with me through my darkest times and I hope that one day him and I get to just hang without worrying about someone in danger.

My name is Cole Brookstone and if you ask me about my family I would tell you. That they are amazing and the best you could ever ask for. We have difficult times but that does not mean we ever give up on each other. Only because a ninja never quits...
The End...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well that's it... Man I can't believe it's over... I'm kinda sad😂 😭
Vote and comment!
Tell me what you guys think? (Don't be too mean😂)
~Nae Nae