Alone In The Darkness

Cole's POV
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!! LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!! Can't you leave me alone! I don't know why you are possessing me! But leave me alone! I HATE YOU! Get out of my body! You could of hurt Nya! If you did then Kai and her will never forgive me!

"So? Who needs them?!" I DO! "Don't be so sure about that Cole... We made a deal remember?" We didn't make a deal! You just possessed me!!! "Whatever! Anyways we gotta get them out of the way!" "So I can get Wu... I'm gonna kill him!

Not if I can handle it!!! "How are you gonna do that little boy?!" Said Cole's mind. "Ninja style! Ninjago!" I said as I punched him in the face which made his nose bleed. "You FOOL!!! You think you can destroy me?! Well now your gonna pay!" Yelled Cole's boss. "AHH!!!" I screamed since he was doing something on my arm. "COLE?! Is that you?! Were you screaming?!" Nya asked while opening the door. "To be continue." Said Cole's boss.

"Cole are you ok?" Nya asked as she opened the door which she saw me vomiting again. "Nya... Leave." I said since well you guys know he's still here. I don't want him to hurt her. She's my friend. I don't have feelings for her anymore. But she's like a sister that I've never had. "OMG! Cole! Are you ok?!" She asked worried. "Nya. Go. Get out of here!" I said to her. "But Cole I can help you. Let me ju-." She said until I said. "NYA!!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM!!! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! GET OUT!!" I yelled. I didn't want to yell at her but he was behind her he was gonna hurt her. She's about to cry... Gosh I'm so dead.

"Don't you ever talk to me again!" Nya yelled in tears while running downstairs. "Nya wait!" I called. "Stay away!" She said since we where downstairs in the living room. "Nya I can explain!" I said. As she ran upstairs to her room. "What did you do to her?!" Kai yelled at me. "I yelled at her. It was an accident." I said while backing away a little since I saw Jay and Kai walking slowly to me ready to attack. "You... Are... So... Dead!!!" They both yelled while chasing me. 

I ran upstairs, I was running for my life. Kai was behind me and Jay was in front of me. I don't know how that happened but it did. So I did Spinjitzu and they both fell then I ran then I tripped I fell down the stairs, luckily I didn't get hurt when I fell. But then Jay had a good hold of me and Kai was punching the hell out of me. I was fighting back I got them a few times but every time I tried to escape Jay would shock me. Zane and Lloyd were doing there best trying to help me since I got a black eye, bloody lip, and a bloody nose. While everyone was fighting and yelling Sensei wu came back.

"WHAT THE HECK?! KAI! JAY! STOP!" Wu screamed. They did as they were told. Jay dropped me to the ground and I started throwing up out of blood a little bit. Zane was comforting me while Lloyd was holding back Kai. I finally got up and I was red. It's embarrassing throwing up in front of people. "What's going on here!?" Wu asked mad. "Cole made Nya cry!" Kai yelled. "Yeah. So we had to teach him a lesson. For something he did on purpose." Jay said mad dogging me. "I said that it was an ACCIDENT!!!!!" I said as I yelled at Kai and Jay and pushed them to the ground. "I saved her life!" I yelled in anger. "How?!" They both yelled. "I can't tell you." I said. "Oh. Is it because your lying?" Jay asked. "Yeah. Or was it because you are just the worse person on earth?" Kai asked. "No it's because he's stupid!" Jay said.

"No it's because Cole's mommy didn't teach him how to be normal! Where is she now? In your daddy's house huh Cole? Go to your daddy's house so you can see mommy! You stupid momma's boy! Gosh my mom taught me how to be normal and yours didn't?! Wow I'm su-." Kai said until... "Shut up Kai! I said it was a accident!!! My mom is DEAD!!!!!! I yelled as hot tears went down my face I've never shown my feelings to them but I don't care. I'm really upset now. Just as I'm talking to Kai I saw Nya looking at me while I was crying and yelling at her brother. "You don't know how it's like to not have a mom! MY MOM DIED AFTER GIVING BIRTH TO ME!!!!! I NEVER GOT TO MEET HER!!!! You don't know how it's like to see Jay happy with his Mom. I'm the one here always thinking of so that's how it's like to have a mom. Which is never gonna happen because my mom is DEAD! No one can bring her back to life! Kai... I wish you would feel the pain that I feel. But you can't because you had a mom before. You met your mom before. Sometimes I feel like it's my fault that my mom is dead. After I came out my mom only hold me for two seconds then she... She... She... Died... I was in her arms when she died. I know it's impossible but I remember her looking at me and telling that she loves me and died. I... I... Miss her.... I want her back." I said as I was crying tears falling down my red cheeks. Now everyone was staring at me. Jay had a I'm sorry look face on it. Kai had a so what Face. I couldn't take it anymore. I've been holding back all my pains. I'm letting it go.

"I gotta go." I said as I ran upstairs to my room. Slammed the door and cried in my pillow quietly though. I just cried and cried and cried. I'm so sad. I wanted someone to come and hold me rock me back and fourth until I fell asleep. "Why?" I asked my boss. "Because... This is your life now Cole." Said my boss. "Leave me alone." I said. "Fine, but I'll see you later. Oh and don't worry, someone will come and hold you and that stupid stuff you were talking about." Said my boss.

Pain. That's all I'm feeling, I feel so alone. I'm sorry Nya... I didn't mean to yell at you like that but I had to so you would leave my room and so he wouldn't hurt you. I can't lose you your my best friend. My sister. My family. And I can't lose you. If I did then I'll be upset forever! Well all I'm gonna say is that I'm Alone In The Darkness...