Your Dad's Here

Cole's POV
I woke up, two hours later... Feeling very, very, very, very... Nauseous... I clutched my stomach. I coughed, and coughed. Blood came out if my mouth... "Boy, you sure seem sick." Said a voice, I looked up... It was just Aunt Lori. I sighed, and nodded. Aunt Lori smiled, she wiped my mouth. I groaned, my stomach growled loudly. 

Aunt Lori grabbed a trash can, she handed it to me. I looked at her, she nodded. "Just in case." Aunt Lori said, I nodded taking the trash can. I heard a microwave go off, Aunt Lori got up. "I'll be back, that's your dinner." Aunt Lori said, I nodded.

Aunt Lori came back five minutes later. Aunt Lori handed me the bowl, and some crackers. "Thank you." I said, Aunt Lori smiled. She sat next to me, clearing her throat. "So tell me who's this Alex?" Aunt Lori asked, I choked on the cracker.

Aunt Lori looked at me, smirking. "How do you know her?" I asked, she wiggled her eyebrows. "When you were asleep you kept whispering Alex." Aunt Lori said, I blushed madly red. I took a deep breath, looking at Aunt Lori.

"My girlfriend." I said, looking away. Aunt Lori screamed like a fan girl. I covered my ears, shutting my eyes. "Ow!" I said, Aunt Lori chuckled. "I'm sorry, but my baby has a girlfriend!?" Aunt Lori asked, I nodded.

"What's she like?" Aunt Lori asked me, I set the bowl down. "She's funny, sweet, brave, confident, protective, caring, strong, good listener, fun, silly, childish, cute, and... Perfect." I said, Aunt Lori smiled. "She sounds amazing." Aunt Lori said, I nodded. "She is." I said, Aunt Lori hugged me. "What is she to you?" Aunt Lori asked, my eyes widened.

"Was it something I said?" Aunt Lori asked, I shook my head. "No it's just that... No one ever dared to ask me that." I said, Aunt Lori smiled. "Well I have." Aunt Lori said, I smiled. I took a deep breath.

"My heart feels empty without her soul... Her heart beat... Helps me sleep... Jayline is all I've ever loved. I love her more than I ever knew I could love someone... I didn't know that I could ever love someone like that... I keep her so deep in my heart... When I first saw her I could barely breath... She's all I've ever loved... All I've ever needed... All I've ever wanted... All I've ever protected... Every promise I made... I kept it, I hope she doesn't remembers my lies... If she forgotten her way, and it ached her heart.... I'll be a man and hold her and help her remember what love is... I just want her to hold me and tell me that it's not my fault... Even if it's a lie..." I said, Aunt Lori sniffed. I looked up. "That was so beautiful Cole. You must really love her." Aunt Lori said, I nodded.

The door bell was ranged, Aunt Lori looked up, she frowned. "I'll be back." Aunt Lori said, I nodded. I sat up, bad choice. My stomach growled. I clutched it, groaning.

Aunt Lori came in. She looked mad and nervous. Her cheeks flushed. "Are you ok?" I asked, she nodded. She took a deep breath. "What's wrong?" I asked, Aunt Lori looked at me, with worried eyes. My heart froze...

"I don't mean to scare you but... Your dad's here..."